Barry Mac

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Barry Mac

Post by Flat Capper » 21 Aug 2017, 12:27

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:My residing memory of him is us thrashing Leeds down the lane and the WRE chanting "Sinbad's gonna get you!" and "Cyclops cyclops what's the score?" Cruel/non pc but the sort of bloke who deserves all the stick he gets.
And that sums up why I wouldn't take his comments too seriously, particularly at a 'Sportmans' type dinner where the whole point is to entertain or be entertained and part of this is to play on the rivalries between teams/players.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

usacas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by usacas » 21 Aug 2017, 15:31

Flat Capper wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:My residing memory of him is us thrashing Leeds down the lane and the WRE chanting "Sinbad's gonna get you!" and "Cyclops cyclops what's the score?" Cruel/non pc but the sort of bloke who deserves all the stick he gets.
And that sums up why I wouldn't take his comments too seriously, particularly at a 'Sportmans' type dinner where the whole point is to entertain or be entertained and part of this is to play on the rivalries between teams/players.
Believe me it wasn't said in jest or to entertain!

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 21 Aug 2017, 17:57

Shouldnt be coming out with that crap at a junior rugby league event should he?