In The I

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

In The I

Post by casjunction » 22 Aug 2017, 21:49

In Todays I is an article about Cas bit a social history article and finishes "For years to come people will be saying "Where were you when Castleford won ?That's how significant this is".
This is the fourth positive article in this paper in the last five days.
The Guardian has also had several positive articles.
They print news and facts not like that gutter rag The Sun.

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Re: In The I

Post by Di » 22 Aug 2017, 22:25

well for the record I was sat on my sofa watching as my health doesn't allow me to get to games now, but my window was open and I could hear all the noise coming from the ground
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 22 Aug 2017, 22:28

Di wrote:well for the record I was sat on my sofa watching as my health doesn't allow me to get to games now, but my window was open and I could hear all the noise coming from the ground
I've seen you mention your health frequently, I hope you're ok and getting the attention you need, I remember you right fromday 1 on the boards!
Audacter Et Sincere

corvusxiii
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by corvusxiii » 23 Aug 2017, 21:23

Bah. No one was concerned about my perilous health condition after the LLS. Got better though.
To finish last in the Tour de France, first you must finish.

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 23 Aug 2017, 23:37

Mysterio wrote:
Di wrote:well for the record I was sat on my sofa watching as my health doesn't allow me to get to games now, but my window was open and I could hear all the noise coming from the ground
I've seen you mention your health frequently, I hope you're ok and getting the attention you need, I remember you right fromday 1 on the boards!
Thanks yes I do the attention I need the docs have been brilliant, one of the staff looking after me last year is Greg Edens mum, who I knew anyway from school
Sadly its not going to change for me now, I have second stage respiratory failure, but as I see it there are people far worse than me out there and we just have to get on with it,
Wish I could have been at the game but seeing them lift that shield made up for it
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 24 Aug 2017, 12:24

:-( oh Di I'm sorry.

as far as I'm concerned alongside OCL you are mrs castleford
Audacter Et Sincere

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 28 Aug 2017, 03:17