Tomorrow

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Tomorrow

Post by Matt » 06 Oct 2017, 23:38

While the build up to the match has been marred with controversy off field tomorrow is still a massive 80 minutes for the club. We've all endured years of bad rugby, relegation's and our star players leaving either to seek pastures new or to keep the club alive.

Tomorrow is a day we should all be celebrating, there's still 17 players on the field and many more who've made this season special. Tomorrow is our day - our day to celebrate what we've achieved and one player can't change that.

I believe we'll win as I have all season. It's a team game and every player deserves their moment and it shouldn't be overshadowed by something out of the clubs control.

Let's make Old Trafford rock tomorrow and by the end of the 80 minutes let's start singing Sweet Caroline.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Tomorrow

Post by SuffolkTiger » 06 Oct 2017, 23:40

Matt wrote:While the build up to the match has been marred with controversy off field tomorrow is still a massive 80 minutes for the club. We've all endured years of bad rugby, relegation's and our star players leaving either to seek pastures new or to keep the club alive.

Tomorrow is a day we should all be celebrating, there's still 17 players on the field and many more who've made this season special. Tomorrow is our day - our day to celebrate what we've achieved and one player can't change that.

I believe we'll win tomorrow as I have all season as it's a team game and every player deserves their moment and it shouldn't be overshadowed by something out of the clubs control.

Let's make Old Trafford rock tomorrow and by the end of the 80 minutes let's start singing Sweet Caroline.
Boom! Let's crack on. Great post.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Tomorrow

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 07 Oct 2017, 00:11

Echo the sentiment x