So called "fans" moaning

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

So called "fans" moaning

Post by tigersfan » 08 Oct 2017, 12:00

A lot of people's night was ruined due to certain fans telling them to sit down every time they stood including my party
We stand every game home and away regardless of seats
Asked them when they was last at a game they said Wembley
So next time we stood up they shouted again very agressivly and tried to pull me down which is lucky at was over 50 otherwise she would have been down the stairs so a took it into our own hands we stood up the entire game all game moan moan told stewards they said we was aloud and then all the glory hunters walked out with 10 mins left shocking "fans" jumping in the band wagon just like the semi final will all these people support the club next year I don't think sowe will be back to the loyal 5000 fans

greenhouse
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: So called "fans" moaning

Post by greenhouse » 08 Oct 2017, 12:05

so you stand up in front of someone and spoil there view and they are in the wrong and not genuine supporters. ](*,)

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 08 Oct 2017, 12:09

Lol. Imagine being angry that someone stands in front of you .No pleasing some folk

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 08 Oct 2017, 12:10

I am glad we didnt have any idiots stood up in front if us all game spoiing things at £50 a ticket. Embarrassing behaviour.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Oct 2017, 12:11

tigersfan wrote:A lot of people's night was ruined due to certain fans telling them to sit down every time they stood including my party
So next time we stood up they shouted again very agressivly and tried to pull me down which is lucky at was over 50 otherwise she would have been down the stairs so a took it into our own hands we stood up the entire game all game moan moan told stewards they said we was aloud and then all the glory hunters walked out with 10 mins left shocking "fans" jumping in the band wagon just like the semi final will all these people support the club next year I don't think sowe will be back to the loyal 5000 fans
Who cares what you do at every game.

They have seats so us them, no surprise they moaned at you is it, after spending £40+ to go watch it.

And by the way i have no idea who you are or where you were sat its just an observation on your topic

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2017, 12:11

Had a guy behind me who was adamant he was gonna stand all game, luckily his missus managed eventually , made him see sense.
Not fair on the people behind who as paid just as much as him not to see the game.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Oct 2017, 12:15

You are totally and selfishly OUT OF ORDER mate !

What about all the loyal fans who do sit down at Cas Matches in the stand and some of them unable to stand and some with disability ?

Spare a thought for those you have now ruined the spectacle and, after all, with the ground being all seater. you have to allow people to see the game also.

Reaction when tries have been scored is to stand up and clap and cheer, but for the remainder of the game you should think of others.

Even though you are loyal and sound like one of the younger fans at Weldon Road end, I hope there comes a time when you are old and in the same predicament in being a selfish and unthoughtful person you really are ! You Just don't think do you - Al for yourself you moron !

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 08 Oct 2017, 12:16

my dad who is 82 would have had no chance of viewing the game if you had have been in front of us-but hey what would that matter to real supporters like you.

princeka01
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by princeka01 » 08 Oct 2017, 12:16

to be honest the whole of our block (close to tunnel ) was stood all game ...no issues

TownvillesTiger

Post by TownvillesTiger » 08 Oct 2017, 12:18

Just to confirm?

How many games do you need to go to a season to be a 'proper' fan?

Are you also saying, you'd rather just the '5000 loyal fans' go to big games? That'd make us look pretty silly at OT/Wembley.

princeka01
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by princeka01 » 08 Oct 2017, 12:22

the way I see it is call a judgement ...if a whole area is standing stand because a few stewards can't make hundreds of people sit ...its our of their control ...

if people are sitting and you are standing sorry but that's rude and selfish

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 08 Oct 2017, 12:23

£170 for 5 tickets I paid for me and the family to attend the GF. I guarantee you wouldnt have stood up in front of me all game.

Just for the record 51 years home and away so am I a proper fan?

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Oct 2017, 12:23

Just goes to show you the intelligence level of some of our fans. It astounds me sometimes.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Oct 2017, 12:24

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:£170 for 5 tickets I paid for me and the family to attend the GF. I guarantee you wouldnt have stood up in front of me all game.

Just for the record 51 years home and away so am I a proper fan?
Spot on there pal

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 08 Oct 2017, 12:43

tigersfan wrote:A lot of people's night was ruined due to certain fans telling them to sit down every time they stood including my party
I am sorry you are an utter disgrace, with no respect for others, hows about you ruined their enjoyment of the match by selfishly standing and blocking their view, I am disabled and would not have been able to stand the whole and would have been fuming if I had idiots like you infront of me, they paid the same money for their tickets, and I have had this happen to me before and I also had my young niece and nephew with me who saw precious little of the game, luckily on that occasion the stewards were fantastic and they were told to sit or face being removed from the ground
you are rude, selfish and disrespectful and have no thought for anyone but yourself, sorry if you think your game was ruined, but I am sorry you brought that on yourself...by the way it Allowed not aloud
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 08 Oct 2017, 12:51

After such a great season everythings come crashing down like the walls of jericho ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Oct 2017, 13:00

Di wrote:
I am sorry you are an utter disgrace, with no respect for others, hows about you ruined their enjoyment of the match by selfishly standing and blocking their view, I am disabled and would not have been able to stand the whole and would have been fuming if I had idiots like you infront of me, they paid the same money for their tickets, and I have had this happen to me before and I also had my young niece and nephew with me who saw precious little of the game, luckily on that occasion the stewards were fantastic and they were told to sit or face being removed from the ground
you are rude, selfish and disrespectful and have no thought for anyone but yourself, sorry if you think your game was ruined, but I am sorry you brought that on yourself...by the way it Allowed not aloud
Were there not disabled seats available to buy tickets in at our end? I know there is a disabled/wheelchair section at OT but as far as I knew it's in the corner and would have been in the Leeds end yesterday.

Just curious as it's not something I've considered.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 08 Oct 2017, 13:10

well the sister in law had a problem with this guy up n down like a lift for a good 15 minutes
so i end i stood up and had a little word with him .i think me been 6-5 tall and bald as a coot sure did the trick
no more standing after that....all it took was a nice polite word ...

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 08 Oct 2017, 13:12

Wish someone would have blocked my view of that debacle :lol: