So called "fans" moaning

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: So called "fans" moaning

Post by tigersfan » 08 Oct 2017, 15:29

nottinghamtiger wrote:
tigersfan wrote:Hahaha wow fishing has never been so easy 40 quid for my ticket I will do as I please for my money.

Also name calling over a social forum and saying
You wouldn't do that I'm front of me
We all know 99% of people that talk like that have no bottle face to face

For me if you pay a ticket you should be aloud to sit or stand as much as you like

I'm enjoying the fishing so please keep commenting
Cause at the end of the day you'll do nothing
Buying a ticket doesn't give you the right to spoil the experience of others (who also paid for a ticket).
If we get to another final next year, I hope younare sat behind Alex Walmsley, Eorl Crabtree and Ryan Bailey. And they choose to stand, because they've paid for their ticket and can do as they please.
I would have no problem with that they have paid for that place so they have the right to sit or stand
What's your point ????

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 08 Oct 2017, 15:34

tigersfan wrote:
Di wrote:
tigersfan wrote:Hahaha wow fishing has never been so easy 40 quid for my ticket I will do as I please for my money.

For me if you pay a ticket you should be aloud to sit or stand as much as you like

there you go, once again proving how much of a selfish moron you really are
Hahaha Don't cry love
and a patronising moron at that, it is total clear there is no point trying to reason with some who clearly has half a brain and no social awareness...talk about I'm alright jack
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Di
Verified

Post by Di » 08 Oct 2017, 15:35

tigersfan wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:

Buying a ticket doesn't give you the right to spoil the experience of others (who also paid for a ticket).
If we get to another final next year, I hope younare sat behind Alex Walmsley, Eorl Crabtree and Ryan Bailey. And they choose to stand, because they've paid for their ticket and can do as they please.
I would have no problem with that they have paid for that place so they have the right to sit or stand
What's your point ????
really please tell me you are not that stupid
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 08 Oct 2017, 15:37

Tigersfan come on mate you got to see the point here. Course you can do what you want but think of others .show consideration and respect remember one day it may be you in that seat maybe a family member and I'm sure you agree you would like as Daryl Powell says a family together attitude. COYF

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 08 Oct 2017, 15:38

tigersfan wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:

What's your point ????
My point is that I hope, one day, karma bites and you realise the error of your ways.

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 08 Oct 2017, 15:42

Di wrote:
tigersfan wrote:
Di wrote:

Hahaha Don't cry love
and a patronising moron at that, it is total clear there is no point trying to reason with some who clearly has half a brain and no social awareness...talk about I'm alright jack
And now your resulting to make calling how old are you 5

Haha too easy

Sigon
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @nogis

Post by Sigon » 08 Oct 2017, 15:43

tigersfan wrote: Hahaha Don't cry love
Says the little boy who was told to sit down by an adult.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Oct 2017, 15:44

Di wrote:
WF10 wrote:
Di wrote:
tigersfan wrote:A lot of people's night was ruined due to certain fans telling them to sit down every time they stood including my party
We stand every game home and away regardless of seats
Asked them when they was last at a game they said Wembley
So next time we stood up they shouted again very agressivly and tried to pull me down which is lucky at was over 50 otherwise she would have been down the stairs so a took it into our own hands we stood up the entire game all game moan moan told stewards they said we was aloud and then all the glory hunters walked out with 10 mins left shocking "fans" jumping in the band wagon just like the semi final will all these people support the club next year I don't think sowe will be back to the loyal 5000 fans
I am sorry you are an utter disgrace, with no respect for others, hows about you ruined their enjoyment of the match by selfishly standing and blocking their view, I am disabled and would not have been able to stand the whole and would have been fuming if I had idiots like you infront of me, they paid the same money for their tickets, and I have had this happen to me before and I also had my young niece and nephew with me who saw precious little of the game, luckily on that occasion the stewards were fantastic and they were told to sit or face being removed from the ground
you are rude, selfish and disrespectful and have no thought for anyone but yourself, sorry if you think your game was ruined, but I am sorry you brought that on yourself...by the way it Allowed not aloud
Were there not disabled seats available to buy tickets in at our end? I know there is a disabled/wheelchair section at OT but as far as I knew it's in the corner and would have been in the Leeds end yesterday.

Just curious as it's not something I've considered.
they are usually for wheelchair user and not every disabled person is in a wheelchair, myself I have mobility issues but don't use a wheelchair, but means I have to sit rather than stand, bearing also in mind they could have also blocked the view of child or an elderly person
I weren't suggesting you were Di, sorry if that's how it's come across.

I was thinking out loud really coz my mates dad has to use a wheelchair but he couldn't go as he's away.

But he'd definitely have gone if he wasn't on holiday. I just don't remember seeing anything about wheelchair/disability tickets.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Di
Verified

Post by Di » 08 Oct 2017, 15:46

tigersfan wrote:
Di wrote:
tigersfan wrote:
Di wrote:

Hahaha Don't cry love
And now your resulting to make calling how old are you 5

Haha too easy
whilst you thing its funny you should remember my rank on this forum, and you really need to read back what you actually cos it really doesn't make any sense, what is make calling HAHA

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 08 Oct 2017, 15:47

Sigon wrote:
Haha little boy good one
I got shouted at by an angry aggressive OAP right from the kick off all she had to dowas ask nicely and I would have but instead I got shouted at and dragged down

Some people assume they deserve respect
Unfortunately I give respect to people that deserve it
The saying respect your elders is long out of fashion
respect people that respect you not the ones you demand it

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 08 Oct 2017, 15:50

tigersfan wrote:
Sigon wrote:
Haha little boy good one
I got shouted at by an angry aggressive OAP right from the kick off all she had to dowas ask nicely and I would have but instead I got shouted at and dragged down

Have you considered a career in philosophy?

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 08 Oct 2017, 15:51

Haha too easy[/quote]

whilst you thing its funny you should remember my rank on this forum, and you really need to read back what you actually cos it really doesn't make any sense, what is make calling HAHA[/quote]

Your Rank???
Your Rank means nothing your on a very small socail forum
Your Rank is nothing
And to me your are nothing
If your rank outside the forum is a officer or a general than fair enough
But off this forum your just say infront of a screen

Di
Verified

Post by Di » 08 Oct 2017, 15:51

WF10 wrote:
Di wrote:
WF10 wrote:
Di wrote:
tigersfan wrote:A lot of people's night was ruined due to certain fans telling them to sit down every time they stood including my party
So next time we stood up they shouted again very agressivly and tried to pull me down which is lucky at was over 50 otherwise she would have been down the stairs so a took it into our own hands we stood up the entire game all game moan moan told stewards they said we was aloud and then all the glory hunters walked out with 10 mins left shocking "fans" jumping in the band wagon just like the semi final will all these people support the club next year I don't think sowe will be back to the loyal 5000 fans
I am sorry you are an utter disgrace, with no respect for others, hows about you ruined their enjoyment of the match by selfishly standing and blocking their view, I am disabled and would not have been able to stand the whole and would have been fuming if I had idiots like you infront of me, they paid the same money for their tickets, and I have had this happen to me before and I also had my young niece and nephew with me who saw precious little of the game, luckily on that occasion the stewards were fantastic and they were told to sit or face being removed from the ground
you are rude, selfish and disrespectful and have no thought for anyone but yourself, sorry if you think your game was ruined, but I am sorry you brought that on yourself...by the way it Allowed not aloud
Were there not disabled seats available to buy tickets in at our end? I know there is a disabled/wheelchair section at OT but as far as I knew it's in the corner and would have been in the Leeds end yesterday.

Just curious as it's not something I've considered.
they are usually for wheelchair user and not every disabled person is in a wheelchair, myself I have mobility issues but don't use a wheelchair, but means I have to sit rather than stand, bearing also in mind they could have also blocked the view of child or an elderly person
I weren't suggesting you were Di, sorry if that's how it's come across.

I was thinking out loud really coz my mates dad has to use a wheelchair but he couldn't go as he's away.

But he'd definitely have gone if he wasn't on holiday. I just don't remember seeing anything about wheelchair/disability tickets.
It wasn't taken that way, usually you have to get them direct from the RFL and heres the daft thing you can't get a disabled seat in the ground unless you have a wheelchair usually because so many get applied for and I have no issues with that at all they need them more, but you can however get a disabled car park spot with a blue badge no matter your disability

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 08 Oct 2017, 15:52

nottinghamtiger wrote:
tigersfan wrote:
Sigon wrote:
Haha little boy good one

It has been thought about

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 08 Oct 2017, 16:02

tigersfan wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
tigersfan wrote:
Sigon wrote:
Haha little boy good one

It has been thought about
Deeply?

Bansley_Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bansley_Tiger » 08 Oct 2017, 16:20

Were you the moron that was abusing people as they were leaving 10 mins before full time shouting 'See you later plastic fans'.
Your attitude towards others stinks and from your posts on this site i don't think you will be around here much longer, i hope the ban hammer strikes you pretty soon.
As for the standing up all game just to annoy others behind you as stated, you should think yourself lucky you weren't stood in front of me all game obstructing my view.
I don't agree with seating in football grounds but if we play at a said ground we HAVE to sit as it isn't a rugby ground it is a football ground with rules that everyone HAS to be seated, hence no standing areas in any PL football grounds. A bit of consideration to others dosn't hurt anyone apart from people like yourself that think the world obviously revolves around them, i have a word for people like you but as forum rules don't allow swearing i will just call you a HAND GESTURE.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 08 Oct 2017, 18:58

Wow! Where do we start with this ramble?

Judging by the standard of grammar, I'm guessing you are about 7 years of age so I will use small words.

When you grow up to be an adult you will realise that life is about considering others and acting in a decent and polite way. Maybe you've already experienced a bit of this at break time in the playground.

Refusing to sit on a seat so that others around you can see is very naughty and rude. If I had done that at your age I would have been taken straight home, sent to bed with no tea and not allowed to go to a game again for a year. Rightly so.

It's a bit like pushing in at the front of a queue, dropping litter in the street or adults swearing in front of you children. It's not what good people do. I'm absolutely sure that Daryl Powell would not behave like you did. He would also not accept any of our playing squad or club employees behaving like that as he sees them as the wrong kind of people to be involved with our club and its culture.

Maybe you should think about this for a while and ask yourself if you really fit in with Castleford Tigers and also whether we want you around.

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 08 Oct 2017, 19:51

SuffolkTiger wrote:

Judging by the standard of grammar, I'm guessing you are about 7 years of age so I will use small words.

When you grow up to be an adult you will realise that life is about considering others and acting in a decent and polite way. Maybe you've already experienced a bit of this at break time in the playground.

Refusing to sit on a seat so that others around you can see is very naughty and rude. If I had done that at your age I would have been taken straight home, sent to bed with no tea and not allowed to go to a game again for a year. Rightly so.

It's a bit like pushing in at the front of a queue, dropping litter in the street or adults swearing in front of you children. It's not what good people do. I'm absolutely sure that Daryl Powell would not behave like you did. He would also not accept any of our playing squad or club employees behaving like that as he sees them as the wrong kind of people to be involved with our club and its culture.

Maybe you should think about this for a while and ask yourself if you really fit in with Castleford Tigers and also whether we want you around.

This.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 08 Oct 2017, 19:55

Spanishtiger wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:

This.
Well said mate

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 09 Oct 2017, 00:01

even though tigersfan was standing in front of me and blocking my view I do sympathise with her. her arris was that large it wouldn't have fit in the seat and I'm sure once she had sat down she would have been there till the ground staff were sweeping up. :lol:
jo brand is eddie warings love child