Larne patrick

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Larne patrick

Post by Bolton-tiger » 16 Oct 2017, 17:07

To many going and not enough coming in to the club

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 16 Oct 2017, 17:14

Bolton-tiger wrote:To many going and not enough coming in to the club
I'm sure we have it covered just a case of wait and see but we must have cap space for 2/3 quality additions which will improve our starting 17.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 16 Oct 2017, 17:15

Another one definitely gone. Big prop incoming...

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Oct 2017, 17:18

We need a signing ASAP just to boost the moral of the fans.
I need cheering up, I’m still in dumps over the GF result.
Every thing seems negative at the moment.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Oct 2017, 17:18

Was it just me but i thought patrick ran hard when he played ? Anyway another one goes ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Oct 2017, 17:20

tigerfeat wrote:Was it just me but i thought patrick ran hard when he played ? Anyway another one goes ...

He did, similar to Matt cook.
Need someone in ASAP.

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 16 Oct 2017, 17:30

the season has just finished. im sure the will have some signings nearly ready and might be waiting to see if any players shine in the world cup from places like png. i think the club will announce someone when season ticket sales slow down

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 16 Oct 2017, 17:31

old cas lass wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:Was it just me but i thought patrick ran hard when he played ? Anyway another one goes ...

He did, similar to Matt cook.
Need someone in ASAP.
always seemed to give penaltys away for me, did make an impact tho when he came on.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 16 Oct 2017, 17:43

dude wrote:the season has just finished. im sure the will have some signings nearly ready and might be waiting to see if any players shine in the world cup from places like png. i think the club will announce someone when season ticket sales slow down
If rumours are to be believed our overseas and non fed quotas are full

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 16 Oct 2017, 17:53

Was it true about Larne having a fight with a bouncer at the awards do ? Heard it a while back but didnt bother mentioning it as no one on here seemed to know anything . Alot of you guys know alot more than me .

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 16 Oct 2017, 17:55

takethetwo wrote:Was it true about Larne having a fight with a bouncer at the awards do ? Heard it a while back but didnt bother mentioning it as no one on here seemed to know anything . Alot of you guys know alot more than me .
There was an alleged incident at the awards do whìch from what I am led to believe was the catalyst for the mutual agreement to part ways. Not to do with fighting though.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 16 Oct 2017, 17:56

takethetwo wrote:Was it true about Larne having a fight with a bouncer at the awards do ? Heard it a while back but didnt bother mentioning it as no one on here seemed to know anything . Alot of you guys know alot more than me .
There was an alleged incident at the awards do whìch from what I am led to believe was the catalyst for the mutual agreement to part ways. Not to do with fighting though.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 16 Oct 2017, 18:29

He did run hard when he wanted to, but why didn’t he? He went off at wakei supposedly with an illness & never played again, strange one this :roll:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 16 Oct 2017, 19:01

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
This.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Jonny1975
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jonny1975 » 16 Oct 2017, 19:15

Not sure if any incident occurred at end of season presentation, I can confirm his departure was nothing to do with it.
After the Wigan game in Super 8s DP had him in office and questioned his durability as a player, which led to a but of a heated exchange and he's been out of the frame since, which also did coincide with a back injury, which also kept him out. He was fit n available for the semi n GF, but never recalled. Personally think we've dropped one, as when he's injury free I believe he's up there with the best English props in SL. Just hope a couple of beasts are an route.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Oct 2017, 19:19

Jonny1975 wrote:Not sure if any incident occurred at end of season presentation, I can confirm his departure was nothing to do with it.
After the Wigan game in Super 8s DP had him in office and questioned his durability as a player, which led to a but of a heated exchange and he's been out of the frame since, which also did coincide with a back injury, which also kept him out. He was fit n available for the semi n GF, but never recalled. Personally think we've dropped one, as when he's injury free I believe he's up there with the best English props in SL. Just hope a couple of beasts are an route.

Leigh don’t seem to be worried, they’ve snapped him up, got a bloody good signing when he’s fit.

Jonny1975
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jonny1975 » 16 Oct 2017, 19:24

Totally Agree,

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Oct 2017, 19:36

Jonny1975 wrote:Not sure if any incident occurred at end of season presentation, I can confirm his departure was nothing to do with it.
Interesting thought summat must be up cos he always looked a decent enough player to me
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 16 Oct 2017, 19:38

Like Mariano for me. When fit a beast. But not fit enough.