Larne patrick

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Jonny1975
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Larne patrick

Post by Jonny1975 » 16 Oct 2017, 19:15

Not sure if any incident occurred at end of season presentation, I can confirm his departure was nothing to do with it.
After the Wigan game in Super 8s DP had him in office and questioned his durability as a player, which led to a but of a heated exchange and he's been out of the frame since, which also did coincide with a back injury, which also kept him out. He was fit n available for the semi n GF, but never recalled. Personally think we've dropped one, as when he's injury free I believe he's up there with the best English props in SL. Just hope a couple of beasts are an route.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Oct 2017, 19:19

Jonny1975 wrote:Not sure if any incident occurred at end of season presentation, I can confirm his departure was nothing to do with it.
After the Wigan game in Super 8s DP had him in office and questioned his durability as a player, which led to a but of a heated exchange and he's been out of the frame since, which also did coincide with a back injury, which also kept him out. He was fit n available for the semi n GF, but never recalled. Personally think we've dropped one, as when he's injury free I believe he's up there with the best English props in SL. Just hope a couple of beasts are an route.

Leigh don’t seem to be worried, they’ve snapped him up, got a bloody good signing when he’s fit.

Jonny1975
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jonny1975 » 16 Oct 2017, 19:24

Totally Agree,

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Oct 2017, 19:36

Jonny1975 wrote:Not sure if any incident occurred at end of season presentation, I can confirm his departure was nothing to do with it.
Interesting thought summat must be up cos he always looked a decent enough player to me
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 16 Oct 2017, 19:38

Like Mariano for me. When fit a beast. But not fit enough.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 16 Oct 2017, 19:51

Larne when fit looked a good player last season we hardly saw him, I have read 7 appearances of the bench last season will we miss him not really, most of us fans agree the pack is lacking in size it shows when we go up against a team with a big pack, our coach is reported to be down under eyeing players up here is hoping for a couple of props and a full back

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 16 Oct 2017, 20:50

Casmoley wrote:Like Mariano for me. When fit a beast. But not fit enough.
Bang on

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 16 Oct 2017, 20:52

Unless dp is trying to sign 1 of the Australia based English men then we wont be signing anyone because our quota is full isnt it?

Jsl moors hitchcox roberts lo Millington plus that new signing whos not been confirmed
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 16 Oct 2017, 20:54

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
takethetwo wrote:Was it true about Larne having a fight with a bouncer at the awards do ? Heard it a while back but didnt bother mentioning it as no one on here seemed to know anything . Alot of you guys know alot more than me .
There was an alleged incident at the awards do whìch from what I am led to believe was the catalyst for the mutual agreement to part ways. Not to do with fighting though.
Mutual consent , we all know what that means...... clearly something has happened.

Mutual consent is always the media line to make things easier for both parties.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 16 Oct 2017, 22:43

how many games did larne actually play for us? can't have been many.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 17 Oct 2017, 10:05

I don't think we saw him fully fit, but at 28, it's unlikely we would ever had with his record. There were obviously problems at Huddersfield that led to him going on loan to Wigan and then being released by Huddersfield.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 17 Oct 2017, 10:25

jackknife wrote:Unless dp is trying to sign 1 of the Australia based English men then we wont be signing anyone because our quota is full isnt it?

Jsl moors hitchcox roberts lo Millington plus that new signing whos not been confirmed
New signing not been confirmed ?

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 17 Oct 2017, 11:18

That lad that was born in ponty but grew up in aus, he played for hull kr at 1point
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 17 Oct 2017, 12:49

jackknife wrote:That lad that was born in ponty but grew up in aus, he played for hull kr at 1point
Mitch Clark, hardly a beast of a prop. We really need a big metre eater to make the hard yards, someone in the ilk of Warmsley or the Burgess twins.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 17 Oct 2017, 13:11

jackknife wrote:That lad that was born in ponty but grew up in aus, he played for hull kr at 1point

Oh that one. Here's me thinking we had somebody exciting lined up :(

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 17 Oct 2017, 13:14

lurcher wrote:how many games did larne actually play for us? can't have been many.
Started 14 - on the bench 8 that's over one and half seasons.
cum on you Ford

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 17 Oct 2017, 14:53

that's more tan I remember but fair enough.
jo brand is eddie warings love child