Gary Lo

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Shareholder
Academy Player
Academy Player

Gary Lo

Post by Shareholder » 18 Oct 2017, 21:31

Just watched Gary Lo play for PNG v Fiji in a tri nations game from the weekend, only showed the first half on youtube, might be worth a watch , looks like another Carney type player for me

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: Gary Lo

Post by gateman » 19 Oct 2017, 20:59

enjoyed watching Gary on youtube , he is going to be a real handful when we signed him a flat capper told me he thought Gary was head and shoulders above any other winger in that division

The Fox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by The Fox » 19 Oct 2017, 21:10

gateman wrote:enjoyed watching Gary on youtube , he is going to be a real handful when we signed him a flat capper told me he thought Gary was head and shoulders above any other winger in that division
But not literally :D :D

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 19 Oct 2017, 22:57

The Fox wrote:
gateman wrote:enjoyed watching Gary on youtube , he is going to be a real handful when we signed him a flat capper told me he thought Gary was head and shoulders above any other winger in that division
But not literally :D :D
:lol:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 28 Oct 2017, 07:00

Just watching Gary Lo play v Wales and excited about him in Cas colours!
He’s a pocket battleship, very hard to tackle and quick to boot, I think we’re in for a treat, looks like a great signing!
Danny Boy

Boothinho
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Boothinho » 28 Oct 2017, 07:50

Fast, strong, hands like cows teats. Very Carney like, and could be great / infuriating to watch

Mr XP
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: @nathastbury

Post by Mr XP » 28 Oct 2017, 08:25

Didn't score a try in essentially a training match for PNG, dropped a ball stone cold in his own in goal to gift Wales their only try. Other than that not bad

Castleford tigers Irish supporters branch

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 28 Oct 2017, 12:10

I am hoping Lo is selling the club to his team mate at full back...he sounds useful!

SWISS TONY!!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SWISS TONY!! » 28 Oct 2017, 12:54

Benji Marshall really bigging him up on freesport nice link up with wellington Albert for his try. Worked hard! Effort there in spades! Can be improved too! Looking forward to watching him again along with the rest of the team. Would deffo take David mead as fb, but would have done last year too, currently playing wing at brisbane wonder if he could be tempted?
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 28 Oct 2017, 13:23

SWISS TONY!! wrote:Benji Marshall really bigging him up on freesport nice link up with wellington Albert for his try. Worked hard! Effort there in spades! Can be improved too! Looking forward to watching him again along with the rest of the team. Would deffo take David mead as fb, but would have done last year too, currently playing wing at brisbane wonder if he could be tempted?
Mead has signed a new deal at Brisbane for 2018.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 28 Oct 2017, 13:52

A winger that cant catch a high ball? Havent we got that type already?

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Oct 2017, 14:31

Find me a winger or a full back that doesn't drop a ball even the legend billy slater dropped a humdinger yesterday.i thought he looked strong all game and that pass for Wellington to score was exactly the kind of play DP likes. I think he's going to add competition to both Eden and minikin has he could be another find for us.

andymc133
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by andymc133 » 28 Oct 2017, 14:44

Wonder what lo is like at full back

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 28 Oct 2017, 14:56

andymc133 wrote:Wonder what lo is like at full back
Thought the same. Get him returning those kicks, I wouldn't fancy have him running at me with some space to build some speed up first!

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 28 Oct 2017, 15:27

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Thought the same. Get him returning those kicks, I wouldn't fancy have him running at me with some space to build some speed up first!

He had one kick to him and fluffed his lines.....

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Oct 2017, 16:03

nottinghamtiger wrote:

Far more to a full back than returning kicks he can do that playing on the wing if he gets picked over Eden and minikin.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 28 Oct 2017, 17:40

braytontiger wrote:Find me a winger or a full back that doesn't drop a ball even the legend billy slater dropped a humdinger yesterday.i thought he looked strong all game and that pass for Wellington to score was exactly the kind of play DP likes. I think he's going to add competition to both Eden and minikin has he could be another find for us.

Difference is that Slater very rarely does it. Its a big shock if he does it. Were you shocked when Eden did it in the GF? No neither was I.

St Albans tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by St Albans tiger » 28 Oct 2017, 20:16

Just like lomax. And he is playing in the world cup

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Oct 2017, 20:29

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:
braytontiger wrote:Find me a winger or a full back that doesn't drop a ball even the legend billy slater dropped a humdinger yesterday.i thought he looked strong all game and that pass for Wellington to score was exactly the kind of play DP likes. I think he's going to add competition to both Eden and minikin has he could be another find for us.

Difference is that Slater very rarely does it. Its a big shock if he does it. Were you shocked when Eden did it in the GF? No neither was I.

No not really but these things happen.im not sure what your point is tbh.every player makes mistakes some more than others granted but I wouldn't be judging any player on dropping a ball wether that's Gary lo or Greg Eden.