Most important......

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Most important......

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 19 Feb 2018, 20:37

All good chat and banter folks. All entitled to our views and opinions

Scarborotiger

Re: Most important......

Post by Scarborotiger » 19 Feb 2018, 21:01

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:
gateman wrote:A couple of wins and this thread will hopefully disappear , when it was started i thought it was some one trying to cause trouble i know its only a forum and every one as aright to put their views forward but lets not try to rock the boat for rocking the boats sake
Why do people automatically think as you do as soon as things are asked that might just upset the rose tinted brigade Gateman?

My questions/posts are purely my own thoughts and views on what we see/hear from the club as I thought most other peoples were.

How could asking questions or for views on things Cas on here cause trouble for the club? Is the club run on what people say on here? Absolutely not.

Does DP pick the team based on posts on here? Not a chance.

How many fans actually post on here? I would bet a very small %age.

The club dont even engage the shareholders on many things so why listen to a small group of fans on here?

I see this forum as a place for Cas fans to share their opinions and thoughts and just because we dont all agree all the time does not make anyone a trouble maker does it?
Well said. Totally agree. As for the current situation. I don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors. I buy my season ticket go to the match and then pass judgment on what I see on the pitch. Remember, coaches and everyone else will come and go but we will always (hopefully) have a team to watch and that is the point no one person is bigger than this club if they were we would have folded long ago BUT we didn’t and we will always be Cas - good or bad and when we are bad every supporter has a right to moan just as every supporter has a right to enjoy the good times. As for Hardaker - sack him. What kind of message does it send out to the kids that play every weekend? You can take drugs but don’t get caught, if you do don’t worry the club will stand by you. What it does do is make this weekends game massive. We need to win. I am treating myself to a stopover in Cas this Friday and Saturday so I can have a few pints before the game and hopefully many more after. That’s me done but let’s get behind them this weekend because Hull fans will certainly turn up in there numbers and will relish what we are going through - Come on Cas !!!