Miles of the pace

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Miles of the pace

Post by derbystiger » 13 Feb 2018, 13:43

old cas lass wrote:
mart0042 wrote:
StevieTheTV wrote:
mart0042 wrote:We are paying tight, if we'd got the try the ref gave play on for, we'd have gone on.
The ref gave play on when we collected the ball, Shenton then inadvertently blocked the defender from attempting to tackle Jy before he scored. Hence the ref went back to the first infringement which was the knock on.

I could see that so im not sure why nobody else could.
I was on our left side at wr end, the push must have been in the way. Pity though
I didn’t see the obstruction, I was center of the WRE I saw jy pick it up run, then pass to shenny.i was livid at the time, but if there was an obstruction then fair enough, but I didn’t see it.
I couldn't have been watching as closely as I thought as I was in WRE virtually in front of where it happened and I didn't see it. I think it was one of those games that was so frustrating to watch that every decision against us was multiplied by 10. If it had been last season and we were 20 odd points up I think most of us would have just shrugged our shoulders and said 'fair enough', we'll get another chance. Its funny how you see game decisions slightly differently depending on how the team are playing.