Alex Foster

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Alex Foster

Post by HuddsTigers » 02 Mar 2018, 23:39

Anyway, Alex F’oster ;)
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 02 Mar 2018, 23:56

TBF you probably don't need autocorrect, myself and notts will happily correct any grammatical errors whilst the rest of the forum members will be happy to correct any statistical errors, incorrect transfer fee figures or who was the best Fijian scrum half etc.

Hudds will apologise (english spelling) for any mismanagement issues that may occur from time to time as well as giving handy hints on how to avoid going to the toilet. Lofthouse and Mysterio will rip into him as they see fit.

Gateman will probably ask why the under 19s journalist doesn't get a chance using RANDOM CAPITAL LETTERS whilst Jinjer is happy to advise everyone on how to get a new stadium built and the best place to stick your Wildcats flag.

So please don't take any criticism personally old mate !!!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 03 Mar 2018, 00:03

Spanishtiger wrote:(english spelling)
English.

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 03 Mar 2018, 00:09

Live by the sword, die by the sword !!!!!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 03 Mar 2018, 00:42

any road up just to cut through the crap I started predicting a great future for alex soon after he broke into the 1st team. not often I'm wrong but I'm right again. ;)
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 03 Mar 2018, 00:59

Agreed Lurcher, he's done really well for us. But did you notice how we got into the Hull game when DP brought some REAL props on ? I reckon that Foster will make a great 13 if he gets the chance.

callum_walker
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by callum_walker » 03 Mar 2018, 09:00

Spanishtiger wrote:TBF you probably don't need autocorrect, myself and notts will happily correct any grammatical errors whilst the rest of the forum members will be happy to correct any statistical errors, incorrect transfer fee figures or who was the best Fijian scrum half etc.

Hudds will apologise (english spelling) for any mismanagement issues that may occur from time to time as well as giving handy hints on how to avoid going to the toilet. Lofthouse and Mysterio will rip into him as they see fit.

Gateman will probably ask why the under 19s journalist doesn't get a chance using RANDOM CAPITAL LETTERS whilst Jinjer is happy to advise everyone on how to get a new stadium built and the best place to stick your Wildcats flag.

Made me chuckle :lol:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 03 Mar 2018, 10:24

Spanishtiger wrote:TBF you probably don't need autocorrect, myself and notts will happily correct any grammatical errors whilst the rest of the forum members will be happy to correct any statistical errors, incorrect transfer fee figures or who was the best Fijian scrum half etc.

:lol: :lol:
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 03 Mar 2018, 11:56

Spanishtiger wrote:Agreed Lurcher, he's done really well for us. But did you notice how we got into the Hull game when DP brought some REAL props on ? I reckon that Foster will make a great 13 if he gets the chance.
Definitely make a great 13

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 03 Mar 2018, 11:59

Like a dagger to the heart. :clap:

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 03 Mar 2018, 15:51

Quality :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 03 Mar 2018, 23:32

:dance:

Let's all get together sometime.
Audacter Et Sincere

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 04 Mar 2018, 11:41

Yes Mysterio, the next time that you're all in Alicante at the same time give me a shout

8) 8) 8) 8)

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 05 Mar 2018, 13:21

I think I'll start typing in proper Yorkshire dialect from now on.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 23 May 2018, 12:13

https://bit.ly/2LmDSwF

Thought this was worth a post.nice story and what a achievement getting to where he is now

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 23 May 2018, 12:57

Brilliant post!

Thanks for lending us the sunshine for a bit BTW (are acronyms now allowed or is it not in our DNA..?)

You can't have a passionate group without a bit of conflict now and again...

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 23 May 2018, 15:53

Scoopage wrote:https://bit.ly/2LmDSwF

Thought this was worth a post.nice story and what a achievement getting to where he is now
Awesome stuff. Didn’t know he’d joined us for free to begin with.

Long live the Tigers!!!

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 23 May 2018, 16:24

LOL it's just started raining here