Fans

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
princeka01
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Fans

Post by princeka01 » 16 Apr 2018, 08:59

Some stupid comments on here.... for those of you who go to the games you will know what catalans at home is always a much quieter atmosphere.. most chants are aimed at opposition sadly catalans offer nothing

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 16 Apr 2018, 09:12

It’s nothing to do with the opposition or mood of the game.the fact is not one chant/song was sung.i find that strange

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 16 Apr 2018, 11:34

duke street 10 wrote:
Casmoley wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
Casmoley wrote:maybe they've just decided to enjoy the rugby and not feel the need to sing like most do. Even at the end of the game when usually everyone sings sweet Caroline it was half hearted..
Or maybe they need to grow up and grow a brain and all stick together like we should do

works both ways, at Huddersfield songs like stand up if you're castleford (family friendly, everyone but the disabled can join in) and hald a dozen people stood up. Yes some songs are pathetic, yes they probably do rely on a good drinking session to be in full swing, but you can't have your cake and eat it.

it's simple. if 15 lads at the back start singing about Wane let them, when they sing come on you fords join in! Or even better, if they sing about Wane, sing come on you fords over them!
I was politely asked to sit down last year at Wigan for repeatedly getting out of my seat when the "stand up..." chant went up by a man behind me. At being asked the first word that ran through my mind was "kill joy", but when i realised i was blocking the view of the pitch of his young son,who had as much right to be at the game as i did. So the abuse suffered by some at Huddersfield was simply a case of people being respectful of others sat around them?

I think people need to have a think before they spout...or post for that matter.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 16 Apr 2018, 17:08

at my age I stopped chanting years ago but I must admit I sing sweet Caroline , I don't have to stand up in an all seater stadium to prove that I am a CAS fan I am just glad to have a seat

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Apr 2018, 18:17

gateman wrote:at my age I stopped chanting years ago but I must admit I sing sweet Caroline , I don't have to stand up in an all seater stadium to prove that I am a CAS fan I am just glad to have a seat
I’m same gateman. Don’t sing and scream like I used to.
Makes me out of breath (old age).
I do sing our signature tune when we win.