On to Wigan

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

On to Wigan

Post by gateman » 17 Apr 2018, 20:21

I shall be watching this one on TV, hats off to our traveling support , you know when you go that our play will have to be squeaky clean any minor indiscretion will be punished, if we play to our full potential we can pull this one off, I will go with a CAS win 25-16 COME ON YE FORD

usacas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: On to Wigan

Post by usacas » 17 Apr 2018, 21:01

I'll be listening on the Radio as usual, hoping for a good game, fairly refereed, and a Cas win. Good luck to all the traveling fans, make some noise and do us proud as usual. Looking forward to watching the game as soon as downloaded.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 17 Apr 2018, 21:05

usacas wrote:I'll be listening on the Radio as usual, hoping for a good game, fairly refereed, and a Cas win. Good luck to all the traveling fans, make some noise and do us proud as usual. Looking forward to watching the game as soon as downloaded.
Isn't there a bar in NY that shows the game live?

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 17 Apr 2018, 21:10

usacas wrote:I'll be listening on the Radio as usual, hoping for a good game, fairly refereed, and a Cas win. Good luck to all the traveling fans, make some noise and do us proud as usual. Looking forward to watching the game as soon as downloaded.
Sure you could get a live stream online somewhere?

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 17 Apr 2018, 21:13

SuffolkTiger wrote:
I watched some Aus games in here 2 years ago - might be worth a shout...

http://theaustraliannyc.com/

usacas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by usacas » 17 Apr 2018, 21:34

SuffolkTiger wrote:
Absolutely no chance they would show a RL game in a NY bar. Dominated by Baseball, Basketball and NFL, only other sport they now show sometimes is Premiership Football games.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 17 Apr 2018, 21:46

stream it on {please do not post streaming site they are illegal} on you lab top any were in world

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 17 Apr 2018, 21:53

usacas wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
Absolutely no chance they would show a RL game in a NY bar. Dominated by Baseball, Basketball and NFL, only other sport they now show sometimes is Premiership Football games.

I strongly disagree.

A city that big there WILL be a sports bar with about 400 differenr tvs and access to every available channel.

I've done it in Toronto and San Francisco. I've never been to New York City but i guarantee if its on a channel in America then there will be somewhere to watch it.

Try finding some NY RL teams on Facebook like the Brooklyn Kings and asking them- bound to be someone with an idea.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 17 Apr 2018, 22:23

Squaddie86 wrote:
usacas wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:

I strongly disagree.

A city that big there WILL be a sports bar with about 400 differenr tvs and access to every available channel.

I've done it in Toronto and San Francisco. I've never been to New York City but i guarantee if its on a channel in America then there will be somewhere to watch it.

Try finding some NY RL teams on Facebook like the Brooklyn Kings and asking them- bound to be someone with an idea.
the English bar black horse pub in new York shows most English sports for tourists 5th avenue Brooklyn

Tigerg
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigerg » 17 Apr 2018, 22:50

The old castle pub between Central Park and Times Square shows most RL games. Met a rhinos fan in there, it’s his local and he’s in there for most games - really nice chap. My lass wasn’t too happy but if I can manage to find a pub to watch it in then I’m sure if you live there you can find somewhere!

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 18 Apr 2018, 07:34

a lot of you are like me the first priority I have when away for home is to find a bar to watch Rugby league, we have walked miles to find one, the wife always comments being a tight bugger I always complain about drink prices but I would pay the earth to watch the game we all love

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 18 Apr 2018, 16:24

I go to Royal Ascot for the week most years , and it’s a nightmare trying to find a pub to show it . We were staying in Windsor when we played Rhinos away and had to practically beg for them to turn the football off. Russia v San Marino U19s !!!