Luke gale

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Luke gale

Post by MØL » 01 May 2018, 13:46

Well my first post goes up in flames then. Lol.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 May 2018, 13:47

the machine wrote:
betts21 wrote:Give Turner a chance let's see what he can do it may work out fine look jack Walker at Leeds and Goulding, maloudi or how ever it's spelt for Hull last week if you don't try them you will never know milner too big and heavy for a 9 now imo keep what settled players we have in macca 9 Ellis 7 let truey put his hand up for the 6 shirt and Turner for the 1 shirt.
Rough set of games over the next month for a young fb to debut in
agree with this guy ^^

Castiger2017
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Castiger2017 » 01 May 2018, 13:48

In shentons interview in yep he says Ben Roberts will be out for a while.so I’m guessing it will be mcshane and Ellis in the halves against hull

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 01 May 2018, 14:05

Castiger2017 wrote:In shentons interview in yep he says Ben Roberts will be out for a while.so I’m guessing it will be mcshane and Ellis in the halves against hull
It’s good to still have those options when losing your 6 and 7.and still have a natural hooker

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 May 2018, 14:06

MØL wrote:Well my first post goes up in flames then. Lol.
Oneil is another young player ive liked when ive seen him
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 01 May 2018, 14:13

flow wrote:
the machine wrote:
betts21 wrote:Give Turner a chance let's see what he can do it may work out fine look jack Walker at Leeds and Goulding, maloudi or how ever it's spelt for Hull last week if you don't try them you will never know milner too big and heavy for a 9 now imo keep what settled players we have in macca 9 Ellis 7 let truey put his hand up for the 6 shirt and Turner for the 1 shirt.
agree with this guy ^^
There aren't many easy ones now a days imo from what I've seen he's a good solid player and an out and out full back with a great attacking game. Didn't Truman debut against wigan? I remember jowit debuted young and did a really good stint and Walker at widnes has been awesome since he got his chance just my opinion but if we lose giving a kid a chance I don't mind it rather than losing cause were so disjointed. If not when does the lad get chance to debut before he decideds to go to a club elsewhere?

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 01 May 2018, 14:23

tigerfeat wrote:
MØL wrote:Well my first post goes up in flames then. Lol.
Oneil is another young player ive liked when ive seen him
Me too. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders and also willing to wait. Perfect mentor in McShane.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 01 May 2018, 14:40

betts21 wrote:
flow wrote:
the machine wrote:
agree with this guy ^^
There aren't many easy ones now a days imo from what I've seen he's a good solid player and an out and out full back with a great attacking game. Didn't Truman debut against wigan? I remember jowit debuted young and did a really good stint and Walker at widnes has been awesome since he got his chance just my opinion but if we lose giving a kid a chance I don't mind it rather than losing cause were so disjointed. If not when does the lad get chance to debut before he decideds to go to a club elsewhere?
True but

Hull away
Saints cup
Leeds magic
Saints home
Wire away

Proper baptism of fire for anyone making a debut nevermind a young kid in such a pivotal role

Assuming Hitchcox can be recalled after this week's games and O'Neill after his suspension gives us some flex options
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 01 May 2018, 15:51

Surely this is the exact scenario we brought in the highly rated Aston, if Gale and Roberts are both missing wont he get a game, if not why did we bring him to the club?

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 01 May 2018, 15:59

betts21 wrote:
flow wrote:
the machine wrote:
agree with this guy ^^
He came on and did last 5 mins home to Saints first. Full starting debut was at Wigan.

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 01 May 2018, 16:26

Sharlotiger wrote:Surely this is the exact scenario we brought in the highly rated Aston, if Gale and Roberts are both missing wont he get a game, if not why did we bring him to the club?
Thought I read earlier in thread he is out long term
Last edited by chesterfieldtiger on 01 May 2018, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 May 2018, 16:40

chesterfieldtiger wrote:
Sharlotiger wrote:Surely this is the exact scenario we brought in the highly rated Aston, if Gale and Roberts are both missing wont he get a game, if not why did we bring him to the club?
Thought I read earlier in thread he is our long term
only long term off Astons signing is powell wont have to go to bar when out with mark :D lol

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 May 2018, 16:59

the machine wrote:
betts21 wrote:
flow wrote:
the machine wrote:
agree with this guy ^^
True but

Hull away
Saints cup
Leeds magic
Saints home
Wire away

Proper baptism of fire for anyone making a debut nevermind a young kid in such a pivotal role

Assuming Hitchcox can be recalled after this week's games and O'Neill after his suspension gives us some flex options
JY went on April 13th and can't be recalled for 28 days

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 01 May 2018, 17:44

So next week then like I said
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas3 » 01 May 2018, 20:17

Agree

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 May 2018, 20:20

Steve gill rated him highly not sure how many others did
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 May 2018, 21:59

tigerfeat wrote:
Steve gill rated him highly not sure how many others did
So your back to SG made the signings not DP ?

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 01 May 2018, 22:57

probably cos we had to have him if we wanted Lo, look how that's backfired.
the only way corey aston would get a game with cas is if his dad was coaching us.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 01 May 2018, 23:11

Aston has been injured for the last three or four weeks, if he wasn't then who knows!
cum on you Ford

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 01 May 2018, 23:19

Aid wrote:
Aston has been injured for the last three or four weeks, if he wasn't then who knows!
Made his return last Sunday in Sheffield's win at Rochdale. Probably a bit early for him to be playing a Super league match.
cum on you Ford