Luke gale

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Spanishtiger
Verified

Re: Luke gale

Post by Spanishtiger » 03 May 2018, 21:23

As the original Callum basher may I thank you all for finally seeing what to me was obvious in February. Fumper, I got your PM and tried to reply but made a hash of it!!!

For me the hobnob was taken when after calling me " a petty middle aged man" , which I class as a personal insult, he had the temerity to say that I had contacted him by PM (lie, admin could check) to steer himself out of the proverbial.

There seems to be one AUP for normal posters and another for darling Callum, who despite repeated warnings continues in the same vain.

"My take on it" is that we're dealing with a recent 2:2 graduate who started watching Cas halfway through the most successful season we've had in recent times and honestly believes that we're all thick enough to swallow whatever he writes.

Myself and notts tried to help him at the start, suggesting journos he could approach and correcting his grammatical errors. Many others weighed in to correct all the factual mistakes that he made.

If I tried to promote my business on here I would be told where to get off, which is how it should be imo.

To cap it all, this is the guy who tweeted that Ollie Holmes didn't deserve a new contract.

I rest my case.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 03 May 2018, 21:30

Spanishtiger wrote:As the original Callum basher may I thank you all for finally seeing what to me was obvious in February. Fumper, I got your PM and tried to reply but made a hash of it!!!

For me the hobnob was taken when after calling me " a petty middle aged man" , which I class as a personal insult, he had the temerity to say that I had contacted him by PM (lie, admin could check) to steer himself out of the proverbial.

There seems to be one AUP for normal posters and another for darling Callum, who despite repeated warnings continues in the same vain.

"My take on it" is that we're dealing with a recent 2:2 graduate who started watching Cas halfway through the most successful season we've had in recent times and honestly believes that we're all thick enough to swallow whatever he writes.

Myself and notts tried to help him at the start, suggesting journos he could approach and correcting his grammatical errors. Many others weighed in to correct all the factual mistakes that he made.

If I tried to promote my business on here I would be told where to get off, which is how it should be imo.

I rest my case.
To be fair, in public I just highlighted his factual errors. I didn’t even bother with the grammar and punctuation issues.
I doubt he’ll read this thread now though. He’s seemingly only interested in leaving a link to his own articles, so he’s done everything he needs to do in this thread!

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 03 May 2018, 21:41

That's the point though Notts, when he started we were all happy to help in whatever way. Little could we have believed that he would start posting articles on a daily basis. Without any sort of shame whatsoever.