Luke gale

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Luke gale

Post by tigerfeat » 01 May 2018, 20:20

Sharlotiger wrote:Surely this is the exact scenario we brought in the highly rated Aston, if Gale and Roberts are both missing wont he get a game, if not why did we bring him to the club?
Steve gill rated him highly not sure how many others did
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 May 2018, 21:59

tigerfeat wrote:
Sharlotiger wrote:Surely this is the exact scenario we brought in the highly rated Aston, if Gale and Roberts are both missing wont he get a game, if not why did we bring him to the club?
Steve gill rated him highly not sure how many others did
So your back to SG made the signings not DP ?

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 01 May 2018, 22:57

probably cos we had to have him if we wanted Lo, look how that's backfired.
the only way corey aston would get a game with cas is if his dad was coaching us.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 01 May 2018, 23:11

Aston has been injured for the last three or four weeks, if he wasn't then who knows!
cum on you Ford

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 01 May 2018, 23:19

Aid wrote:
Aston has been injured for the last three or four weeks, if he wasn't then who knows!
Made his return last Sunday in Sheffield's win at Rochdale. Probably a bit early for him to be playing a Super league match.
cum on you Ford

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 01 May 2018, 23:21

Aid wrote:
Didn’t he play for Sheffield on sunday??

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 02 May 2018, 07:51

Aid wrote:
Cory played at the weekend for Sheffield.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 02 May 2018, 12:15

Who is this person classing Ashton as highly rated?

The reports I've had aren't too complimentary.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 02 May 2018, 13:31

Flat Capper wrote:Who is this person classing Ashton as highly rated?

The reports I've had aren't too complimentary.
Powell brought him to the club so I would have presumed ( something wife tells me not to do) our coach and his coaching staff.

init
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by init » 02 May 2018, 14:59

confirmed Gale out for 3 months

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 02 May 2018, 15:04

init wrote:confirmed Gale out for 3 months
Had operation today.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 02 May 2018, 15:20

Hopefully can still be in or around the 4 when he gets back then kick on from there.mcshane will do us proud at scrum half.hopefully still in cup when he returns also

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 02 May 2018, 16:11

I really want to be positive, but i just can't. Having our first choice 6 and 7 (which Benny would be) is a massive blow, especially with the fixtures we have coming up. The only positive i can take is, hopefully he comes back fit and ready for the back end of the season, the negative is, will we still be in contention?

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 02 May 2018, 16:20

Time for others to step up to the plate and show their ability.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 02 May 2018, 16:28

still think he'll be back sooner than that.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 02 May 2018, 16:33

This is one of several factors that have influenced the lowering of
my expectations for this season.

Getting to the GF semis & a decent run in the cup is my best case scenario. Anything more will be a surprise and a bonus.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 02 May 2018, 16:40

I know a lot of people are saying don’t throw kids in the deep end. But this is the sort of game that DP seems to do it in. Away to a decent side Truman at Wigan last year Maher away at Warrington the other year. And if I remember rightly he did the same with Ben Reynolds away at Wigan too. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see a backs line up of ;
Turner
Minikin
Webster
Wardle
Shenton
Ellis
Truman

The experience around Truman and Turner I don’t think they would be overwhelmed by it all.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 02 May 2018, 16:59

TT Tiger wrote:I know a lot of people are saying don’t throw kids in the deep end. But this is the sort of game that DP seems to do it in. Away to a decent side Truman at Wigan last year Maher away at Warrington the other year. And if I remember rightly he did the same with Ben Reynolds away at Wigan too. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see a backs line up of ;
Turner
Minikin
Webster
Wardle
Shenton
Ellis
Truman

The experience around Truman and Turner I don’t think they would be overwhelmed by it all.
That's how I'd go for 3 months. When Eden is fit bring him back in. Wardle back to pack.

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 02 May 2018, 17:06

Whatever you do, don't look up Luke's injury on the internet as it is all bad news, most are talking about a year to recover properly!! .... he will have a leg brace on for 6-8 weeks and then when that comes off he has to regain proper movement in it which is apparently not that easy to do and not guaranteed, then apparently you have massive muscle wastage so he would have to rebuild his muscle and then get running on it and gain match fitness, i have a feeling that this might be season ending :shock: :shock: 8-[

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 02 May 2018, 17:21

Tigerwood posse wrote:Whatever you do, don't look up Luke's injury on the internet as it is all bad news, most are talking about a year to recover properly!! .... he will have a leg brace on for 6-8 weeks and then when that comes off he has to regain proper movement in it which is apparently not that easy to do and not guaranteed, then apparently you have massive muscle wastage so he would have to rebuild his muscle and then get running on it and gain match fitness, i have a feeling that this might be season ending :shock: :shock: 8-[

great the way the teams falling apart I will be happy when were mathematically safe from bottom four. we need Roberts to role is sleeps up now we know mac will