Injury update

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Injury update

Post by classysupercas3 » 03 May 2018, 22:43

tigerfeat wrote:We seemed to lose the plot for a couple of months during the winter that included deciding it was ok to go through a super league season without a good experianced full back in place
Yes we did and are still living in cuckoo land. The club has short changed the fans this year for sure.and yes Roberts will need replacing soon. On his last legs

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 03 May 2018, 23:21

classysupercas3 wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:We seemed to lose the plot for a couple of months during the winter that included deciding it was ok to go through a super league season without a good experianced full back in place
Yes we did and are still living in cuckoo land. The club has short changed the fans this year for sure.and yes Roberts will need replacing soon. On his last legs
I must agree.
Initially, I felt that we’d not replaced Zak because we didn’t have space on the Cap.
The fact is, he was SACKED. So we did !
Audacter Et Sincere

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 04 May 2018, 07:35

Mysterio wrote:
classysupercas3 wrote:
I must agree.
Initially, I felt that we’d not replaced Zak because we didn’t have space on the Cap.
But he wasn't sacked until 2018 so was still on the cap. By time we got rid there was no full back available

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 04 May 2018, 08:31

Do we go all in against Saints or rest a few ready for the tough SL games coming up after? Way i see it, we can either take the cup seriously, hope for a win then get bodies back later in the rounds and mount a serious challenge to the final or we rest a few forwards and get them ready for Leeds, Saints (league) and Wire.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 04 May 2018, 08:51

i must be old fashioned but the challenge cup would be top of my list, we all know Saints are on top of their game as we were this time last year, we didn't get to Wembley neither did we win at old Trafford , with a bit of luck next Saturday we can do them and shatter one of their dreams, COME ON YE FORD

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 04 May 2018, 08:52

fords wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
classysupercas3 wrote:
I must agree.
But he wasn't sacked until 2018 so was still on the cap. By time we got rid there was no full back available
surely we could have got someone in on loan we seemed to not know what we were doing roberts gets first chance but not really sure about him we will bring clare in then he might be ok can we put eden there well clare can go on wing then ..
turner is he good enough to give a go still dont seem to know answer to that
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 04 May 2018, 09:56

heritage1926 wrote:Do we go all in against Saints or rest a few ready for the tough SL games coming up after? Way i see it, we can either take the cup seriously, hope for a win then get bodies back later in the rounds and mount a serious challenge to the final or we rest a few forwards and get them ready for Leeds, Saints (league) and Wire.
I thought Saints were very average last night, very beatable without Barba IMO.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 04 May 2018, 10:02

JIN JER wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:Do we go all in against Saints or rest a few ready for the tough SL games coming up after? Way i see it, we can either take the cup seriously, hope for a win then get bodies back later in the rounds and mount a serious challenge to the final or we rest a few forwards and get them ready for Leeds, Saints (league) and Wire.
I thought Saints were very average last night, very beatable without Barba IMO.
Thing is jinj barba will be back next week.
If we can keep him quiet which is near impossible, we should have a chance.

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 04 May 2018, 12:11

Christ the doom and gloom brigade is out in force I see.

I could argue about all Roberts plus points, not least an amazing 2017, but hey he's injured, again, so lets just bag the guy instead. :roll:

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 04 May 2018, 16:04

westyorkylad wrote:Christ the doom and gloom brigade is out in force I see.

I could argue about all Roberts plus points, not least an amazing 2017, but hey he's injured, again, so lets just bag the guy instead. :roll:
When was he amazing in 2017.had a decent season but not amazing.was injured most of 2015,played well second half of 2016 and as been dire in 2018.needs replacing imo.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 04 May 2018, 17:13

you had better get used to Roberts being around for awhile. jesse says in a league express interview that his resigning came down to the fact that he would still have his friends junior and benny around him. plus their families.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 04 May 2018, 21:19

lurcher wrote:you had better get used to Roberts being around for awhile. jesse says in a league express interview that his resigning came down to the fact that he would still have his friends junior and benny around him. plus their families.
Maybe they’re signing for Wakefield???

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 05 May 2018, 16:46

never thought of that. lol
jo brand is eddie warings love child

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 05 May 2018, 16:50

Wardle and Foster start in the centres Callum Turner secures a place on the bench V Hull