Garry lo

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Garry lo

Post by Casmoley » 07 May 2018, 19:06

cogito ergo sum wrote:
chesterfieldtiger wrote:Pathetic
I agree.

A discussion forum with a Gary Lo thread and some poor comments to a genuine question.

The last we were told was it's a police matter. He's now left to deal with a PERSONAL matter. Don't think it's anything to do with anyone on here.

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 08 May 2018, 08:13

cogito ergo sum wrote:
I agree.

A discussion forum with a Gary Lo thread and some poor comments to a genuine question.
There's no wonder people are turning off this site. Iv e about had enough of others who think there God and won't allow others an opinion or to ask relevant questions. I don't come on here to be shot down. It used to be a forum for all to express themselves. Now it seems only those ( in the know ) are allowed an opinion.well a stopped clock is right twice a day I suppose. Law of averages says they'll get it right now and again.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 08 May 2018, 12:37

chesterfieldtiger wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:
I agree.

There's no wonder people are turning off this site. Iv e about had enough of others who think there God and won't allow others an opinion or to ask relevant questions. I don't come on here to be shot down. It used to be a forum for all to express themselves. Now it seems only those ( in the know ) are allowed an opinion.well a stopped clock is right twice a day I suppose. Law of averages says they'll get it right now and again.
There was nothing wrong with the question. A question about Gary Lo in a thread titled 'Garry Lo'. I think theres probably a few of us, me included, that would like to know exactly whats gone on. Whether we ever find out or not is a different matter, but Moleys response was pathetic

Easy Tiger 2
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Easy Tiger 2 » 08 May 2018, 16:12

Just ignore them Chesterfield and plough on in here,whilst I understand where Moley was coming from it was an uncalled for response so take it with a pinch of salt and carry on messaging.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 10 May 2018, 20:40

Sheffield Star reports Mark Aston as saying he’s gone home to PNG.

Article here says he won’t be able to play in PNG until he is cleared to play:https://www.thenational.com.pg/no-place-lo/
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 11 May 2018, 12:46

HuddsTigers wrote:Sheffield Star reports Mark Aston as saying he’s gone home to PNG.

Article here says he won’t be able to play in PNG until he is cleared to play:https://www.thenational.com.pg/no-place-lo/
They'll never find him now...
Spreading the Cas gene pool