Full back

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Full back

Post by Bolton-tiger » 28 Jun 2018, 10:50

What about jarrad hayne from para?only 29 but had alot of experience in nrl and international.they have already said he waint get his contract renewed at there so he would be a free agent.he has ties to benny roberts so could he persuade him to come over.id take him for a full back if the money was right and what a signing that could be

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 28 Jun 2018, 11:19

i had a look on one of the canberra forums other day and a couple of people said how well brad abbey is playing i presume in the reserve grade and what a good prospect he looks, i think we would be doing well to sign him myself
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 28 Jun 2018, 11:41

tigerfeat wrote:i had a look on one of the canberra forums other day and a couple of people said how well brad abbey is playing i presume in the reserve grade and what a good prospect he looks, i think we would be doing well to sign him myself
If we manage to sign him i think thats a good signing.alot of potential in the lad and hel want to make a name for hisen because hes behind about 4 people at the raiders so if he can make no1 his own then he could be another diamond in the rough for us

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 29 Jun 2018, 10:50

abbey playing full back this week for raiders
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi