under 19s at home to Huddersfield SAT 2 oclock KO

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

under 19s at home to Huddersfield SAT 2 oclock KO

Post by gateman » 25 May 2018, 12:44

It would be nice to see a few more of you down for this under 19s game its going to be a lovely day sunny and 20 degrees I know the lads appreciate your support

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: under 19s at home to Huddersfield SAT 2 oclock KO

Post by gateman » 26 May 2018, 18:42

the lads were well of the pace today I think the score was 22-40 trys from Callum Turner Jacques O,Neil James becket and I believe Robbie Storey may have got one, we don't look a patch on the side that finished second in the league last year but in their defence the lads look very young and will do better next year

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 27 May 2018, 00:15

I was actually at the street next door to the ground from about 3 pm and never heard a sound.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 27 May 2018, 20:18

Game was in balance at halftime but our right edge d was terrible the second half kept going at it and coming up with same results finding extra man and coming away with points we seemed to really lack a good set of half backs Huddersfield 6/7 controlled the game well.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 28 May 2018, 06:54

betts21 wrote:Game was in balance at halftime but our right edge d was terrible the second half kept going at it and coming up with same results finding extra man and coming away with points we seemed to really lack a good set of half backs Huddersfield 6/7 controlled the game well.
I was impressed with their number 7 releasing the ball at the last minute or taking them on when necessary, I think he bossed the game, I have not looked at the fixtures for the 19s but I think in the back of my mind they are at home this Thursday I shall be there lets hope there is some improvement

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 29 May 2018, 08:10

lurcher wrote:I was actually at the street next door to the ground from about 3 pm and never heard a sound.
Penrith at the weekend played three games in one day the under 20s the nsw cup (reserve grade)and then the main match
phil gould comentated on how nice it was for the young lads to play in front of a big crowd rarther than 100 people
why we couldnt do that on the odd occasion and walk into the ground with a game being played rarther than lasses dancing in the middle of the field is beyond me
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 29 May 2018, 08:28

the crowds for our under 19s have never been huge about 2 to 3 hundred I would guess, most of these are your out and out supporters who you have seen at CAS matches what ever completion we have been in, I have always said that the under 19s matches when played on Thursdays clashing with the TV game is not a very good idea, no excuses this week no TV game, with most of our matches being midweek I have often thought Sunday afternoon would attract more support when the under 19s play Saturdays they clash with the amateur game this causes problems for us