Hull KR (Home)

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Hull KR (Home)

Post by fords » 18 Jun 2018, 19:56

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
flow wrote:we should not even be in a situation to lose by a dodgy try against hull kr very disappointing after gaining two points at warrington . jy being best winger this year and we are getting rid off him we keep talking up minikin who s being shocking this year . starting to think we got warrington on a off day
Minikin is injured. Played throigh it second half hence his performance. No idea while Gill is not playing if Minikin isn't right. That's not his fault really.
Play Gill then. Simple

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 18 Jun 2018, 21:01

So against Warrington Cas were world beaters, now they are garbage!!!!!!!!!!

Bad day at the office, yes, but we got a draw! last weekend Hull had an off day and lost - the previous week Warrington had an off day and lost!

We have a string of players out, exacerbated on the day by further injuries, yet, we are still in the Top Four.

!5 more games to play (hopefully!) The big lesson that we learnt last year (which seems to have by-passed many posters on this forum) is that you do not win the grand final in May, June, July, August or even September. Finish in the top four (top two preferably) and its two win to be Super League Grand Final winners!
cum on you Ford

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 18 Jun 2018, 23:23

very frustrating game for me, hkr came with a plan to disrupt us and it worked. it turned into a game that lasted almost 2 hours (not uncommon when on sky with the big screen) into a farce as every time they coughed up the ball one of there players went down injured and the physio came on. it was so obvious it stank. we watched once as atkin went down with no one around him as if he had been shot. the physio was bent over him but doing nothing but look at shaun lunt for instructions and as soon as lunt gave the thumbs up that the defence was set and they had got their breath back the player miraculously got up and carried on. they did it all game but what is particularly galling is that their director of rugby (peacock) spoke out against such practices a couple 0f weeks ago and said they were ruining the game. kettle calling the pan ethnic there Jamie.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 19 Jun 2018, 07:31

lurcher wrote:very frustrating game for me, hkr came with a plan to disrupt us and it worked. it turned into a game that lasted almost 2 hours (not uncommon when on sky with the big screen) into a farce as every time they coughed up the ball one of there players went down injured and the physio came on. it was so obvious it stank. we watched once as atkin went down with no one around him as if he had been shot. the physio was bent over him but doing nothing but look at shaun lunt for instructions and as soon as lunt gave the thumbs up that the defence was set and they had got their breath back the player miraculously got up and carried on. they did it all game but what is particularly galling is that their director of rugby (peacock) spoke out against such practices a couple 0f weeks ago and said they were ruining the game. kettle calling the pan ethnic there Jamie.
There seems to be a move towards American Football. Every stop in play led to a pitch invasion of water boys in blue, on one occasion 4 ran on. The ref stops the clock, everyone stands around for a few minutes, Lunt has a long chat with the ref, then eventually the game restarts. This happened for every goal line drop out. The first half ended at almost 20 past 4.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 19 Jun 2018, 07:39

besides the above feigning injury, the drop outs behind the posts you could have made and drunk a cup of tea by the time they returned the ball, players will always bend the rules to suit our game gets more like football by the day , I wish the Refs would grow a pair

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 19 Jun 2018, 13:12

gateman wrote:besides the above feigning injury, the drop outs behind the posts you could have made and drunk a cup of tea by the time they returned the ball, players will always bend the rules to suit our game gets more like football by the day , I wish the Refs would grow a pair
I reckon that’s why the Aussies introduced the time limit on goal line drop outs, in fact, over the weekend a penalty was awarded for that very same offence and resulted in an easy 2 points for the team who forced the drop out.
Danny Boy

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 19 Jun 2018, 14:09

Danny Boy wrote:
gateman wrote:besides the above feigning injury, the drop outs behind the posts you could have made and drunk a cup of tea by the time they returned the ball, players will always bend the rules to suit our game gets more like football by the day , I wish the Refs would grow a pair
I reckon that’s why the Aussies introduced the time limit on goal line drop outs, in fact, over the weekend a penalty was awarded for that very same offence and resulted in an easy 2 points for the team who forced the drop out.
Yeah, Isaac Luke took too long and just missed the limit. They do same with the scrums.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 20 Jun 2018, 09:54

MØL wrote:
Danny Boy wrote:
Yeah, Isaac Luke took too long and just missed the limit. They do same with the scrums.
I believe that if they pack down quickly they have to stay there and packed down. I like it as it prevents you stopping the clock and being able to get a breather and get your defence sorted. A much more open aspect of the game.