Will Maher

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Will Maher

Post by TT Tiger » 28 Jun 2018, 22:03

DP has also not been afraid to off load players if they do not fit the bill. But if I recall correctly in a super league squad you have to have a certain number of players that are your own academy graduates so he fits the bill in that respect and probs isn’t a massive earner either.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 29 Jun 2018, 07:53

Aid wrote:Bit of a childish post. I haven't read any posts from "maher lovers" just adults making the points; Will is still youngish, that DP clearly sees something in him and that we are content to see what happens. Time will tell! and
so if somebody don't agree with you its childish , all this crap about give him chance is only 22 he is a giant off a bloke if not breaking pots now he never will my 74 year old mum could run it at line harder lets get rid and bring mitch clark into the squad more a lot more aggressive player and impact player ](*,)

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 29 Jun 2018, 08:52

Don't think is the disagreement which is childish, it's resorting to calling childish names like "Maher lovers".

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 29 Jun 2018, 09:39

[quote="cogito ergo sum"]Don't think is the disagreement which is childish, it's resorting to calling childish names like "Maha. Some people on here really cant handle a different opion in my eyes thats chidish and ways you sense off humour jesus