Mitch Clarke

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Mitch Clarke

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Jul 2018, 14:00

You could feel big liam itching to off load the ball on a number of occasions yesterday ...our forwards were so much on top of there's no need to do owt risky really
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 09 Jul 2018, 15:44

From the start of the 2nd half, it was clear that DP had introduced a change of tactics. Direct around the ruck and put Leeds through the mincer! Offloads didn't start again until last few minutes.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 09 Jul 2018, 17:23

tigerfeat wrote:You could feel big liam itching to off load the ball on a number of occasions yesterday ...our forwards were so much on top of there's no need to do owt risky really
The team seem to want to overplay at times just to try and score. We did this last year where we tried to score off every set when we're dominating. Sometimes I wonder if it's better for someone just to pin their ears back and take the tackle, than throwing it around and hoping.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 09 Jul 2018, 17:36

I thought watts had a very good game and made big meters but I did wonder if he had been told to cut back on the off loads a bit after last week.
jo brand is eddie warings love child