No fight

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
the happy hooker9
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Doing Spins, Backdrops and kicks on the dance floor

Re: No fight

Post by the happy hooker9 » 01 Jul 2018, 12:32

Matt wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:You fly there and back on the same day in out job done you get beat you get beat at least it avoids people who have shelled out over a grand feeling like the teams gone for holiday with a game to play
Or they fly out there early and come back the next day - who honestly cares when the team come and go? Yes the performance wasn't great but you wouldn't be complaining about their flight times if the team had won. Every other year the club had done just that but this year they obviously decided to fly out earlier, it doesn't affect you in anyway.
Think your missing the point posters are making ....defeat I can readily accept ...its the manner of defeat which is so galling....no fight, passion, commitment, this to me is Old Trafford Mk11....

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 01 Jul 2018, 13:35

To the Cas team "you had one job". :)
First time I've ever been disappointed with a Cas defeat.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 01 Jul 2018, 14:08

Agree with most things already said, even warming up before the game I said to the lads I went with that we looked like we did at Old Trafford. Mcshane tried his best but we looked gassed after about 4 sets. They scored a couple of lucky tries but fully deserved the win. Got home about an hour ago, great weekend anyway and will definitely be going next year. And to all of you there, you helped make it a fantastic day so cheers.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Jul 2018, 17:10

takethetwo wrote:Agree with most things already said, even warming up before the game I said to the lads I went with that we looked like we did at Old Trafford. Mcshane tried his best but we looked gassed after about 4 sets. They scored a couple of lucky tries but fully deserved the win. Got home about an hour ago, great weekend anyway and will definitely be going next year. And to all of you there, you helped make it a fantastic day so cheers.
This.

We've had a ball, regardless of the result.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 01 Jul 2018, 17:52

takethetwo wrote:Agree with most things already said, even warming up before the game I said to the lads I went with that we looked like we did at Old Trafford. Mcshane tried his best but we looked gassed after about 4 sets. They scored a couple of lucky tries but fully deserved the win. Got home about an hour ago, great weekend anyway and will definitely be going next year. And to all of you there, you helped make it a fantastic day so cheers.
Agree. Always a great trip, win, lose or draw.

caslad69
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by caslad69 » 01 Jul 2018, 19:23

I can’t believe some folk are saying it’s ok as long as we had a great time... yes we all agree we had a great time in Spain and France but wouldn’t we have had a better time if the team had performed. I am still
In Spain however if I am not wrong the silence from the club is deafening. I am very dissapointed in the performance and I think some players should be held accountable for what happens on the field. However I will be there next week cheering on the tigers against the rhinos so all I wlll say is COYF