Jake trueman.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
StevieTheTV
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jake trueman.

Post by StevieTheTV » 24 Jul 2018, 13:27

HuddsTigers wrote:Whatever happens from here on in, I'm proud of the club and the way they've battled away in adverse scenarios. We had a lucky year with injuries last season, that enabled us to flourish and settle and we've gone the opposite way this year and still maintained a top 4 place despite everyone writing us off.

We've had good games and some damned bad games. That's sport and that's life. I'd still rather be a Castleford Tiger than where Widnes, Leeds etc are.

We need to forget the previous 23 rounds when it comes to the Super 8s, press the reset button and see this as new season starting. Lift the intensity, get into teams and start making teams fear us.
^^^^^^^^ This
Tigers for Life! Not just for SuperLeague!!

Tawera Nikau = Legend

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jake trueman.

Post by derbystiger » 24 Jul 2018, 14:32

StevieTheTV wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Whatever happens from here on in, I'm proud of the club and the way they've battled away in adverse scenarios. We had a lucky year with injuries last season, that enabled us to flourish and settle and we've gone the opposite way this year and still maintained a top 4 place despite everyone writing us off.

We've had good games and some damned bad games. That's sport and that's life. I'd still rather be a Castleford Tiger than where Widnes, Leeds etc are.

We need to forget the previous 23 rounds when it comes to the Super 8s, press the reset button and see this as new season starting. Lift the intensity, get into teams and start making teams fear us.
^^^^^^^^ This
Seconded - well said Hudds :clap: