Paul mcshane

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Paul mcshane

Post by cogito ergo sum » 19 Aug 2018, 08:02

lidds wrote:
takethetwo wrote:It’s hard to compare because Macca is a different type of hooker , he’s almost like a third half back with his rugby brain and kicking game . Daz and Roby are direct pick up and scoot players who can only play well on the back of a dominant pack . Roby still the best in the league for me though as an overall player , closely followed by Macca .
Fully agree with you there.

You wouldn't have Clarke or Roby setting up the try for junior (nice little grubber kick). Or the one for Eden's second.

A fantastic all round hooker with a brilliant rugby brain. Don't think I would swap him for any other hooker in SL
Because Gale has been missing, someone has had to take some of the creative play. Macca has done that brilliantly. Not sure what we'd have done without him.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Paul mcshane

Post by Scoopage » 19 Aug 2018, 08:30

cogito ergo sum wrote:
lidds wrote:
takethetwo wrote:It’s hard to compare because Macca is a different type of hooker , he’s almost like a third half back with his rugby brain and kicking game . Daz and Roby are direct pick up and scoot players who can only play well on the back of a dominant pack . Roby still the best in the league for me though as an overall player , closely followed by Macca .
Fully agree with you there.

You wouldn't have Clarke or Roby setting up the try for junior (nice little grubber kick). Or the one for Eden's second.

A fantastic all round hooker with a brilliant rugby brain. Don't think I would swap him for any other hooker in SL
Because Gale has been missing, someone has had to take some of the creative play. Macca has done that brilliantly. Not sure what we'd have done without him.
He does it when gale plays aswel