Centre

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Centre

Post by HuddsTigers » 24 Sep 2018, 00:05

alftupper wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:We would have no team left with fans on here. Get rid of Massey, get rid of Ellis, get rid of Shenton, get rid of Roberts, get rid of Wardle he’s injury prone, get rid of Holmes, he slows play down.
I think the idea would be to replace them with better ](*,)
Better would mean higher wages, meaning less players. And better is a very interesting comment given that there is no guarantee that better will come in and perform well or to the same standards, or even fit in with the culture we have.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 24 Sep 2018, 09:01

There's time where I feel we need him and then times where I think we don't. He's dropping more ball than ever when we are in attack, but then will set Eden up with some beautiful assists. He's a really frustrating figure. I do however, think the captaincy would be best given to Gale or McShane for next year and beyond.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 24 Sep 2018, 09:11

i have to laugh at people thinking shentons a ordinary kind of player just filing a spot till we get someone better you dont represent your country unless your a top player the idea you get rid of someone like shenny because hes going through a period as not being at his very best is daft i think hes got two more good years at cas
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi