squad for thursday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: squad for thursday

Post by old cas lass » 12 Sep 2018, 23:01

lurcher wrote:think gale is precautionary after he took a knock on the knee last week against hul. not sure about wardle but benny to 6.
Wardle calf.

Mr XP
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: @nathastbury

Post by Mr XP » 13 Sep 2018, 05:22

old cas lass wrote:Just seen on Facebook, no gale or wardle tomorrow.
Ah well it Must be true then if it's on Facebook ;)

Don't forget also that if you are robbed at a cash point and you put your pin number in backwards it alerts the police :D

Castleford tigers Irish supporters branch

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Sep 2018, 07:26

Mr XP wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Just seen on Facebook, no gale or wardle tomorrow.
Ah well it Must be true then if it's on Facebook ;)

Don't forget also that if you are robbed at a cash point and you put your pin number in backwards it alerts the police :D
Fake news is everywhere.
We’ll soon find out not long to kick off.
I didn’t acutely say it was true, just passing on info I’ve seen.
From today I’ll keep stum, don’t want to be up setting people, do we.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 13 Sep 2018, 07:44

This forum is getting a joke.

Somebody is always either having a moan, getting upset with what people say, hear or write be surprised if anybody still uses it this time next year at this rate

classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas3 » 13 Sep 2018, 08:11

Let's hope not true need em to play get timings right before semi

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 13 Sep 2018, 09:48

If they are injured, it's not the end of the world. Benny and Trueman can play either side. Jsl comes in at left second row, which I think is his best position

Minikin or webbo at right centre. The other on bench, makes sense having webbo on bench to cover minikin or jsl should they break down.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 Sep 2018, 09:52

classysupercas3 wrote:Let's hope not true need em to play get timings right before semi
I've come to the conclusion Powells not too fused about that ...if he gets his strongest team out in the semi I believe he thinks that will be enough
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 13 Sep 2018, 14:29

mart0042 wrote:If they are injured, it's not the end of the world. Benny and Trueman can play either side. Jsl comes in at left second row, which I think is his best position

Minikin or webbo at right centre. The other on bench, makes sense having webbo on bench to cover minikin or jsl should they break down.
Not a problem if it's a knock for Gale. Worry is it is the knee again.
Wardle done ok recent but with Jesse and Webbo potentially back I don't think he will be missed massively.
Any missed games by Gale is match fitness missed for me.

classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas3 » 13 Sep 2018, 14:45

It's a shame cos they need to practice combinations in a match setting not on the training pitch.but never mind there is the Wakefield game

classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas3 » 13 Sep 2018, 17:23

If it's true about gale it explains why he went missing in the hull game. We all saw he took a knock in that game

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 13 Sep 2018, 17:56

Huddersfield might be putting the que on the rack however we still need to build our own consistency and combinations to cover every scenario which we might need to deal with in a later game

Gives Benny an opportunity to come up with a strong performance and throw his hat in the ring for regular contention.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Sep 2018, 18:17

Matautia
Clare
Webster
Shenton
Eden
Roberts
Trueman
Watts
Mcshane
Millington
Moors
Mcmeeken
Massey

Minikin
Milner
Jesse
Clark

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 13 Sep 2018, 18:21

That pack is a bit big....

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Sep 2018, 18:28

ERG2012 wrote:That pack is a bit big....

Let’s smash em.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 13 Sep 2018, 20:04

tigerfeat wrote:
classysupercas3 wrote:Let's hope not true need em to play get timings right before semi
I've come to the conclusion Powells not too fused about that ...if he gets his strongest team out in the semi I believe he thinks that will be enough
Spot on mate.its all about that semifinal and the performance on the night.im tipping they will be ready to die for each other that night,all we have to do is be there be as loud as possible and be the 18th man that gets em to old Trafford

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 14 Sep 2018, 00:35

Scoopage wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
Spot on mate.its all about that semifinal and the performance on the night.im tipping they will be ready to die for each other that night,all we have to do is be there be as loud as possible and be the 18th man that gets em to old Trafford
Ooooh! I love it when you talk like that..!!

Starting to get butterflies about the thought of a packed Cas end in Pieland. Turning them over at their place would be just so sweet - especially if it was late on - even better if it had a controversial decision thrown in there....

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 14 Sep 2018, 00:47

SuffolkTiger wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:

Starting to get butterflies about the thought of a packed Cas end in Pieland. Turning them over at their place would be just so sweet - especially if it was late on - even better if it had a controversial decision thrown in there....
Lol just a bit of passion coming out mate.you missed off a camera zoom in on a miserable Shaun wane right at the end lol

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 14 Sep 2018, 01:04

Scoopage wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:

Lol just a bit of passion coming out mate.you missed off a camera zoom in on a miserable Shaun wane right at the end lol
Oh yes! he'd never, ever get over something like that. Even if DP sent him a text....!