SEMI FINAL

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: SEMI FINAL

Post by lurcher » 20 Sep 2018, 22:22

think saints will rest a few next week against us but it won't make any difference if wigan are allowed to get away with what they did in the ruck tonight in the semi.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 20 Sep 2018, 23:26

lurcher wrote:think saints will rest a few next week against us but it won't make any difference if wigan are allowed to get away with what they did in the ruck tonight in the semi.
I also think we will rest up next week too.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 21 Sep 2018, 08:08

After watching Wigan last night i was not over impressed , but they will bring a few players back when they meet us we will have to be on the top of our game, when playing at theres its not only the team you have to beat its also the oficials , i hope to god Childs is no were near

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 21 Sep 2018, 09:46

old cas lass wrote:Wigan it is.
I saw the first quarter and hudds got penalised and the pies didn't fit the same offence.

They squeeked over the line, isa is done for the season. Nothing to fear.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Sep 2018, 10:01

mart0042 wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Wigan it is.
I saw the first quarter and hudds got penalised and the pies didn't fit the same offence.

They squeeked over the line, isa is done for the season. Nothing to fear.

My main fear is the officials will decide the game.
We will have to be squeaky clean especially around the ruck, Wigan always wriggle and fight on the floor. On the other hand the amount of times Wigan layed on or slowed hudds down last night and got away with it.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Sep 2018, 10:16

Everyone heard the two guys talking before the game on golden point wanting a quicker game no messing about at the ruck quick play the balls not having two minutes on every drop out when a player is pretending to be injured ...cheating or whatever you want to call it as become part of the game the r.l should hang there heads in shame
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Sep 2018, 10:26

tigerfeat wrote:Everyone heard the two guys talking before the game on golden point wanting a quicker game no messing about at the ruck quick play the balls not having two minutes on every drop out when a player is pretending to be injured ...cheating or whatever you want to call it as become part of the game the r.l should hang there heads in shame

Yep, said it for months.
Fed up of seeing the defending team throw the ball away at a drop out.
Same with scrums, takes an age to pack down and get the ball in.......unless your losing with 5 mins to go, you’ve never seen them move as quick.
It’s the vain of our great game.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Sep 2018, 11:02

So if we beat Wigan in the semi final, we are in the east stand.
Is that the same as last year.

http://www.rugby-league.com/tickets/bet ... rand_final

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Sep 2018, 11:09

If the semi was down lane I wouldn't give pie eaters a snowball's chance in hell of beating us on there home ground be a different tale 50-50 game at best for mine
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 21 Sep 2018, 11:16

tigerfeat wrote:Everyone heard the two guys talking before the game on golden point wanting a quicker game no messing about at the ruck quick play the balls not having two minutes on every drop out when a player is pretending to be injured ...cheating or whatever you want to call it as become part of the game the r.l should hang there heads in shame
Elstone was very good and clearly knows what the sl clubs want and how rugby league should be moving and in which direction. Rimmer is clearly at odds with him.

I think Elstone is the man to get decent money from sky or whomever.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 21 Sep 2018, 11:31

old cas lass wrote:So if we beat Wigan in the semi final, we are in the east stand.

Sure its the other end? We were at the tunnel end last year weren't we?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 21 Sep 2018, 11:34

old cas lass wrote:So if we beat Wigan in the semi final, we are in the east stand.

No we were in west stand where the players come out

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 21 Sep 2018, 12:27

mart0042 wrote:
Elstone was very good and clearly knows what the sl clubs want and how rugby league should be moving and in which direction. Rimmer is clearly at odds with him.

I think Elstone is the man to get decent money from sky or whomever.
I get the feeling Rimmer wants to constantly remind Elstone of who is actually in charge of RL and who isn't.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 21 Sep 2018, 13:22

Ah Ralph Rimmer, the man whose biggest achievement was to merge the cup holders Sheffield Eagles with the woeful Huddersfield, play one game at Bramhall Lane then ditch the Sheffield expansion theme completely whilst pocketing 1m from the RFL.
A man who talks about financial success whilst posting a 2m loss, the biggest in RFL history. Who signed a 3 year deal to play Test matches in Denver without doing due diligence of the promoter who has now wriggled out of the deal and paid nothing to New Zealand. Then scheduled a test match at a football stadium without checking the football fixtures.

Compared to Rimmer, Elstone comes across as a genius.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 21 Sep 2018, 13:39

Perhaps Ralph's middle name is 'The'?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 21 Sep 2018, 23:13

Spanishtiger wrote:Ah Ralph Rimmer, the man whose biggest achievement was to merge the cup holders Sheffield Eagles with the woeful Huddersfield, play one game at Bramhall Lane then ditch the Sheffield expansion theme completely whilst pocketing 1m from the RFL.
A man who talks about financial success whilst posting a 2m loss, the biggest in RFL history. Who signed a 3 year deal to play Test matches in Denver without doing due diligence of the promoter who has now wriggled out of the deal and paid nothing to New Zealand. Then scheduled a test match at a football stadium without checking the football fixtures.

Compared to Rimmer, Elstone comes across as a genius.
:clap: bang on pal.