Gadwin

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Gadwin

Post by fords » 23 Oct 2018, 10:07

mart0042 wrote:
fords wrote:
mart0042 wrote:
John wrote:Cant see cas sign a lot or announcing every 2 weeks younger end of first team back in 15th older 1st team back in end november apart from int players
Thanks for that. I'd think we'll be bringing in 2 or 3. 3 would make it from the start of November.

How when were up to the cap ? Springers wage wont be enough to sign 3 unless were paying them 20k a year and for them to be no where near the first team.
DP said there would only be 2/3 coming in, who's to say they weren't included after he knew who was staying and going.

Gadwin was certainly signed prior to Toronto not being promoted, then Douglas went. Wouldn't surprise me to see at least one big player to go as well to bring in the right players. Roberts anyone?
There will be nobody left by time we get round to it

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 23 Oct 2018, 10:33

I hope we have all ready signed a couple of players otherwise it just makes it look like we're scrating around see who's left when most of the deals have been done
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 23 Oct 2018, 12:46

tigerfeat wrote:I hope we have all ready signed a couple of players otherwise it just makes it look like we're scrating around see who's left when most of the deals have been done
You would like to hope so, maybe they will surprise us shortly. Maybe they are getting the cones ready .....

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 23 Oct 2018, 12:52

yes i think they are ...might be sau so not sure if thats a cones out one really
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 24 Oct 2018, 10:08

The thing is, we aren't just looking for a centre, it's the right centre to play and fit our style. Also the right attitude. We don't have the money to buy wirld class and so it becomes harder to source.

One of peanuts brothers would fit the role. Could take us to a whole new level.