Return of the mack

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Return of the mack

Post by duke street 10 » 19 Oct 2018, 20:14

There is no guarantee Hardaker will be the same player at Wigan than he was with us.

Over a year of not playing at all,will Wigan play expansive like we did for him to be really effective?. Moving to a new area without family & friends (and if rumours are believed his current girlfriend)...or having a driving license or car.

Also Lurcher has pointed out ...for every Tony Adams there's a Gazza & a George Best. He might not want to change.

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 19 Oct 2018, 20:42

Mysterio wrote:Love him or hate him (the latter for me) but Lenagan has left Steve Gill (and us) standing in terms of how to deal with this.
Zak could go on and have 6 absolutely dominant years at Wigan you never know. Just as he could have with us.
Or he could go out on the lash Sunday afternoon, beat up a student, dish out some homophobic abuse, do a few lines & sup three rugby teams under the table before driving his car home to protect his golf clubs!!
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 19 Oct 2018, 20:46

lurcher wrote:rehab! isn't that what poor old gazza went through several times? don't hold your breath on zac he's only agreed to it to keep his job and not because he wants to.
Just because Wigan have come out with this statement, don’t mean any will take place.
All hot wind imo, makes them look like they are taking him under there wing.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Oct 2018, 20:52

old cas lass wrote:
lurcher wrote:rehab! isn't that what poor old gazza went through several times? don't hold your breath on zac he's only agreed to it to keep his job and not because he wants to.
Just because Wigan have come out with this statement, don’t mean any will take place.
All hot wind imo, makes them look like they are taking him under there wing.
That’s going a bit too far. Wigan will do as they say,
Audacter Et Sincere

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 19 Oct 2018, 22:29

I think Lenagan is stating 4 points - but in coded media speak:

1. They are hacked off that he has embarrassed them.
2. They want to be seen to be supporting him (some if that will be so they can sack him without fear of an appeal of wrongful dismissal)
3. They won't stand for another major misdemeanour
4. They've put the ball firmly in Hardaker's court. "It's up to you now - mess up again and your out"

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 19 Oct 2018, 23:53

after watching our great club for over 60 years and seeing the players we have had would i have ZAC back NO THANK YOU

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 20 Oct 2018, 03:52

Maybe he'll meet Katie Price whilst in rehab and she'll put him back on the straight and narrow....

Never read such garbage for at least 3 days. "Zak has shown genuine remorse", like all the other times???

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Oct 2018, 12:22

Although ZH seems to have entered the doors of last change saloon on numerous occasions, I can't see him getting another invite after this one.

For the good of the game, part of me still hopes he can find redemption but for some it's a journey too far...
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 22 Oct 2018, 12:45

Flat Capper wrote:Although ZH seems to have entered the doors of last change saloon on numerous occasions, I can't see him getting another invite after this one.

For the good of the game, part of me still hopes he can find redemption but for some it's a journey too far...
While ZH keeps performing on the pitch some side will always take a punt on him chose how many times he messes up and because Zak knows this he as no motivation to change his lifestyle.