Return of the mack

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Return of the mack

Post by Tigersbarmy » 19 Oct 2018, 09:48

I know some of you will call bull on this story . But been told Wigan want rid of Zak , Zak wants out of Wigan . Been seen with Powell last week . Anyone heard anything ?

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Return of the mack

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 19 Oct 2018, 09:50

Already a Zac post with 48 pages. Do we need another one lol

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 19 Oct 2018, 09:53

Tigersbarmy wrote:I know some of you will call bull on this story . But been told Wigan want rid of Zak , Zak wants out of Wigan . Been seen with Powell last week . Anyone heard anything ?
Shouldn't the title have been return of the Zak?

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 19 Oct 2018, 10:33

If, and I doubt it very very much, we sign him on again I will demand my season ticket money back. This idiot deserve no help or support from anyone involved at Castleford Tigers.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 19 Oct 2018, 10:35

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:If, and I doubt it very very much, we sign him on again I will demand my season ticket money back. This idiot deserve no help or support from anyone involved at Castleford Tigers.
I'm with you. I don't get why people keep clinging on to the hope that he signs back for us, especially given how much he didn't give a sh*t last time.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 19 Oct 2018, 10:37

Correct !!!!!!

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Oct 2018, 11:59

BigBez10 wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:If, and I doubt it very very much, we sign him on again I will demand my season ticket money back. This idiot deserve no help or support from anyone involved at Castleford Tigers.
I'm with you. I don't get why people keep clinging on to the hope that he signs back for us, especially given how much he didn't give a sh*t last time.
Correct and we have PM who lets be fair isn't far behind in terms of ability.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Oct 2018, 12:01

Tigersbarmy wrote:I know some of you will call bull on this story . But been told Wigan want rid of Zak , Zak wants out of Wigan . Been seen with Powell last week . Anyone heard anything ?
Why don't they just sac him then, use his drink driving as a way out of his contract, i'm sure they will have stuff in there to safe guard against his stupidity.

Knowing Wigan they will be after a fee of some sort though

North Leeds Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by North Leeds Tiger » 19 Oct 2018, 12:05

This is like a guilty pleasure. We shouldnt go anywhere near him, but a back line including Hardaker at Full back and Matautia in the centre is very irresistable.

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 19 Oct 2018, 12:12

I'd have Hardaker back in a jiffy. Would lock him down massively though, a pay as you play type deal which seemed to keep his nose clean (No pun) prior to signing

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Oct 2018, 12:15

put it this way if wigan sack him youd do well to get a bookie to give you odds against him coming to cas lol
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 19 Oct 2018, 12:18

It would be very controversial but world class players are hard come by and he's in that bracket. Doubt very much this could happen but even still we need to stop been precious and realise that sometimes you have to upset a few people to get to the top which the likes of Wigan and saints have off to a tee.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Oct 2018, 12:32

Do you want to win superleague?
Yes?
Then, if available, you’d have him back.
It’s as simple as that.
Audacter Et Sincere

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 19 Oct 2018, 12:46

He is what he is. I'd have the player in a flash but unfortunately the player comes with the idiot in him who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Cas team.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Oct 2018, 12:54

Flat Capper wrote:He is what he is. I'd have the player in a flash but unfortunately the player comes with the idiot in him who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Cas team.
Do you reckon the players would want him back ? i get the feeling looking at social media they would.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Oct 2018, 13:03

He’s probably a cracking bloke (pardon the pun) and a loyal friend too. His problem, like many that go before him, is ale and temptation. He’d have been better laking in the 80’s because he’d have been revelling in the folklore of an ‘rl hardman’ who everyone absolutely adored, partly FOR his issues.

I just honestly feel he’d settle down if he got back here with Dazzy and Jon. If we got 2 seasons out of him it would do.
Audacter Et Sincere

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 19 Oct 2018, 13:03

"Wigan have revealed that Zak Hardaker is going to 'begin a period of rehabilitation' with Sporting Chance Clinic.

“It would be easy for us to cut our losses with Zak and deny him the opportunity to play for Wigan but we are not going to do that," Ian Lenagan says."

"Wigan also say Hardaker will also be monitored closely by the club before entering a daily programme that will include volunteer work, work experience, mentoring days and wellbeing meetings with Player Welfare Manager Steve McCormack. Clearly his absolute last-chance now."

Taken from Aaron Bowers Twitter
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 19 Oct 2018, 13:06

Mysterio wrote:He’s probably a cracking bloke (pardon the pun) and a loyal friend too. His problem, like many that go before him, is ale and temptation. He’d have been better laking in the 80’s because he’d have been revelling in the folklore of an ‘rl hardman’ who everyone absolutely adored, partly FOR his issues.

I just honestly feel he’d settle down if he got back here with Dazzy and Jon. If we got 2 seasons out of him it would do.
He couldn't manage one full season with us and you think he could do two?

Already messed up at wigan within the first month lol

As talented a player as he his, he's far too much hassle and lucky to still have a rugby league career
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Oct 2018, 13:07

Didn’t expect anything else really
This is what we should have done with him.
This IS what Jon would have done, and what Daryl probs ly argued with gill about.
If you think about it, it was irresponsible in several ways on gills behalf to just dump him....
he was our prized asset also!
Audacter Et Sincere

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 19 Oct 2018, 13:07

fords wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:He is what he is. I'd have the player in a flash but unfortunately the player comes with the idiot in him who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Cas team.
Do you reckon the players would want him back ? i get the feeling looking at social media they would.
Of course they would, he helped many get bigger contracts and made a few of them look far better players than they are.