Return of the mack

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: Return of the mack

Post by gateman » 19 Oct 2018, 23:53

after watching our great club for over 60 years and seeing the players we have had would i have ZAC back NO THANK YOU

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 20 Oct 2018, 03:52

Maybe he'll meet Katie Price whilst in rehab and she'll put him back on the straight and narrow....

Never read such garbage for at least 3 days. "Zak has shown genuine remorse", like all the other times???

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Oct 2018, 12:22

Although ZH seems to have entered the doors of last change saloon on numerous occasions, I can't see him getting another invite after this one.

For the good of the game, part of me still hopes he can find redemption but for some it's a journey too far...
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 22 Oct 2018, 12:45

Flat Capper wrote:Although ZH seems to have entered the doors of last change saloon on numerous occasions, I can't see him getting another invite after this one.

For the good of the game, part of me still hopes he can find redemption but for some it's a journey too far...
While ZH keeps performing on the pitch some side will always take a punt on him chose how many times he messes up and because Zak knows this he as no motivation to change his lifestyle.