Kieran Gill joins Newcastle on loan for season

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Kieran Gill joins Newcastle on loan for season

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 18 Nov 2018, 23:03

You have also had your fair share of posts having a go at people Hudds so don’t give it the I am holier than though cr*p. You don’t like it when people do it to you so don’t dish it out.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 18 Nov 2018, 23:10

Sorry talking about mental illness like this is totally out of order.
Can the Administrators sort please

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 18 Nov 2018, 23:27

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:You have also had your fair share of posts having a go at people Hudds so don’t give it the I am holier than though cr*p. You don’t like it when people do it to you so don’t dish it out.
I never resort to personal insults. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if we disagree. You will see that no matter who it is, I remain civil - see recent conversations with Robbo.

That’s the difference. I have a go at people who resort to insults, bullying and making derogatory comments about others, whether that be myself or others.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

PSTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by PSTiger » 19 Nov 2018, 00:36

Tamworth Tiger wrote:Sorry talking about mental illness like this is totally out of order.
Can the Administrators sort please
They won’t, Mysterio constantly bullies Hudds but nothing gets said

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 19 Nov 2018, 00:45

chill out children we KO of with Kieran Gil thread, then a few on here want to hijack the thread with personal comments , lets get back to the subject

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 19 Nov 2018, 08:59

Sorry. This is a line in the sand for me.
Quite honestly I’m not that interested in the Gill discussion nor in throwing personal insults about.
I’m one of the longest users of this site but I can’t post on a site which condones those sorts of comments about mental illness which is no different to making inappropriate remarks about race, physical disability, sexuality etc
I’m hoping that this is just a case of the Administrators not having picked this up over the weekend. If it stays on I’m done.
Hoping it doesn’t come to that but if it does, thanks for the banter including with you Alf Old friend.

derkster
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by derkster » 19 Nov 2018, 09:09

Getting a bit sad now. This thread is driving me nuts. I'd be crazy to carry on reading it.
All things said in every day life. Throw away coments that aren't meant to trivialise mental illness but people use. Think people are reading much more into the coment than there actually is. And before people start mental illness runs in my wife's family so I know what it's like.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Nov 2018, 09:17

derkster wrote:Getting a bit sad now. This thread is driving me nuts. I'd be crazy to carry on reading it.
All things said in every day life. Throw away coments that aren't meant to trivialise mental illness but people use. Think people are reading much more into the coment than there actually is. And before people start mental illness runs in my wife's family so I know what it's like.
That the way of the world these days mate
I can only speak for myself but if I didn't want to come on here anymore id just stop coming on not make a big announcement this is going to be my last post and all that nonsense
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 19 Nov 2018, 10:02

derkster wrote:Getting a bit sad now. This thread is driving me nuts. I'd be crazy to carry on reading it.
Agree tbh I read the comment and thought no more about it. Whilst it wasn't the right way to go about things I don't think that there was in malice and says more about the poster than who it might affect.

We definitely live in a over sensitive world God knows how some folk would have coped in a working industry back in the 70/80s.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Nov 2018, 10:23

End of day it's a forum people fall out and people go too far most on here are cas fans and if you met in boot room you'd have a laugh and talk about cas...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi