under i9s fixtures

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

under i9s fixtures

Post by gateman » 05 Feb 2019, 09:46

I have just had a look at our under 19s fixtures, there seems to be a number played on a Saturday, these clash with the amateur games I go home and away with Normanton Knights who play Saturdays and I suppose there will be a number of other fans that will watch their teams, what's the reason clubs don't play their 16s and 19s matches Sunday afternoon when the first team as played midweek I am sure the attendances would increase ,

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: under i9s fixtures

Post by gateman » 09 Feb 2019, 18:02

sounds like it was a good game Cas going down in the last minute to St Helens any one know the try scorers and who were the stand out players, I did not attend as I was at the Normanton challenge cup game the knights going down to a good Haydock side

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 09 Feb 2019, 18:29

Best players for cas "in my opinion " Summer, Graham,Westwood. We controlled large amounts of the game but saints half backs very good at directing there team around the park. Lewis Carr scored the first . Really like Summer who is very skill full and runs very determined and Brad Graham could be a future star. Poor crowd maybe due to the weather...

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 10 Feb 2019, 11:34

Dez wrote:Best players for cas "in my opinion " Summer, Graham,Westwood. We controlled large amounts of the game but saints half backs very good at directing there team around the park. Lewis Carr scored the first . Really like Summer who is very skill full and runs very determined and Brad Graham could be a future star. Poor crowd maybe due to the weather...
s
Thanks mate for your report I think we have a good half back in the making with Summers and say no more about Lewis Carr, I love to attend these match's but I can understand why the attendances are affected last year we had Thursday night matches clashing with the TV matches I hardly missed a game, in their wisdom who ever decides when games should be played decide to clash with the amateur games , I was at the Normanton game yesterday nearly 400 paid on the gate a number of these were CAS supporters , a plea to the club Sunday afternoon under 19s and 16s matches to be played when the first team have played midweek