Ambition

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Ambition

Post by fords » 24 Mar 2019, 21:00

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
fords wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:2/3 players next year is 3 years too late. When Saints knew Barber was away what did they do? What donWire always do? And don’t give me the “Rich owner” stuff. They are spending the same as we are. Would Saints or Wire sign Aston? Laughable signing.

Go with what we have for now is why we are never going to be a top side challenging for the big trophies and a very poor attitude but expected at Cas, always been the same.

Last night has been coming for a few games and wins against Salford, Catalans and HKR have papered over the cracks and now we see what we are about against a top side with a top coach and quality players. We have 1 of those 3 attributes.

When was the last time anyone saw the ground emptying 15 mins from time? The players are squarely to blame, bar Pete who was quality under the high ball, and DP isn’t a miracle man.
Would Saints or Wire sign Aston? Laughable signing.

Go with what we have for now is why we are never going to be a top side challenging for the big trophies and a very poor attitude but expected at Cas, always been the same.

Who's fault is that then ? must be either DP or the board ?

But yet DP can do no wrong ........ really
A ridiculous signing. Someone tried to tell me Aston was on 40k :shock: I can't believe it but then it's Cas and who knows. If that's the case or even close then no wonder we can't afford to get a decent replacement in.
Exactly. Even if he is on 20k a year its a ridiculous signing. Literally no point to it at all.

So who is responsible for that waste of cash ?[/quote]

Steve Gill hence why he's not at the club anymore.[/quote]

Come on Fords, keep up with things. The answers have been given previously on more than one occasion.

Just one question about the signing of Aston for you. If DP had been 100% accountable for this signing and saw him as the answer or a decent back up player then why has he not seen any game time? Take your time Fords.[/quote]

I know all the answers I'm just intrigued to see what people on here think

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 24 Mar 2019, 21:53

Great response Fords but not sure anyone is falling for that one :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigersbarmy » 24 Mar 2019, 21:56

Just had a look on widnes forum and there’s a thread saying gelling to us tuesday

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 24 Mar 2019, 23:10

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Great response Fords but not sure anyone is falling for that one :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Couldn't careless what anybody thinks. Some of the stuff on here is comical

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 25 Mar 2019, 13:34

Correct :dance: