Cheyse Blair confirmed

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Cheyse Blair confirmed

Post by flow » 16 May 2019, 23:07

HuddsTigers wrote:Not bad for a bloke with one leg. :D
ye would def have scored tonight with two :lol: :lol: nice short post from you like it lol :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 16 May 2019, 23:20

He will be a very good signing. Still getting his sharpness back but will get better and better.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 16 May 2019, 23:20

Fumper27 wrote:
Swagger wrote:Get on his social media and make sure we let him know how good he has been. Want him to feel at home.
What if you don’t use social media????
Go to his house and write it in chalk on his drive

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 17 May 2019, 09:45

Thought he was good yesterday. Getting better and better. One he's got to know the move and the lingo hero be fantastic.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 17 May 2019, 11:56

Not hitting his straps yet. Looks like he could be a real handful once he reaches optimal fitness levels and fully acclimatises to his new surroundings. Should improve as the season unfolds.

Looks like a top of the ground runner as well as being a big lump so the firmer grounds will also suit him.

Good news.....

43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Post by 43s flyer » 17 May 2019, 12:15

Also receiving good fast ball wouldn't go a miss.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 20 Aug 2019, 15:28

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:Flow - looking forward to the criticism you can level at the signing of Cheyse Blair.....
Not from me mucka being asking for this for twelve month top centre. finally they listen to this forum lmao
Flow, above is your first post about the signing of Cheyse Blair. Hardly saying to send him home old boy.

PS - I know it’s sad me digging this out but I was getting sick and tired of your “I said it straight away about Blair” vitriol. The above proves you, once again, are completed deluded.

CasAttack
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasAttack » 20 Aug 2019, 17:01

Be interesting to see a reply from Flow!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 Aug 2019, 17:06

Very interesting to read the opening pages of the thread actually one or two people like moi may have gone a bit OTT :oops:
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 20 Aug 2019, 17:28

tigerfeat wrote:Very interesting to read the opening pages of the thread actually one or two people like moi may have gone a bit OTT :oops:
Let’s remember that many a player before Cheyse Blair has initially struggled to adapt at the other end of the world, namely:
Adrian Vowles
Rangi Chase
Grant Millington

Two of the above went on to become MoS as the best player in the comp, as voted by their fellow professionals and he other has been in the SL Team of the Year a few times. Cheyse could be another in the above vain, I hope he is as that means we’re being successful as a club and it may tempt other overseas players to our club

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 Aug 2019, 17:33

Oh yeah course and I've not lost faith in him a lot of aspects of his game are good and I think he will be fine next year like I said this morning
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 20 Aug 2019, 20:06

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:Flow - looking forward to the criticism you can level at the signing of Cheyse Blair.....
Not from me mucka being asking for this for twelve month top centre. finally they listen to this forum lmao
Flow, above is your first post about the signing of Cheyse Blair. Hardly saying to send him home old boy.

PS - I know it’s sad me digging this out but I was getting sick and tired of your “I said it straight away about Blair” vitriol. The above proves you, once again, are completed deluded.
Strange you have not put up the posts saying before he played about is injury and be no good I posted. Your that obsessed with me a take it as a honour that you could be bother to look for this thread and your that gutted I have turned out to be right lmao. and yes you are a sad man and your deluded as you keep posting a good off season and he will
be a good player.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 20 Aug 2019, 20:09

Just want to let the public now this was fumpers first post on the subject before I even comented on it trying to derail the thread as usual.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 20 Aug 2019, 20:19

CasAttack wrote:Be interesting to see a reply from Flow!

Said nobody ever......

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 20 Aug 2019, 20:25

Fumper27 wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:Very interesting to read the opening pages of the thread actually one or two people like moi may have gone a bit OTT :oops:
Let’s remember that many a player before Cheyse Blair has initially struggled to adapt at the other end of the world, namely:
Adrian Vowles
Rangi Chase
Grant Millington

Two of the above went on to become MoS as the best player in the comp, as voted by their fellow professionals and he other has been in the SL Team of the Year a few times. Cheyse could be another in the above vain, I hope he is as that means we’re being successful as a club and it may tempt other overseas players to our club
Sure you could do a longer list off players who dint improve there second season there's very little point useing individuals as examples don't prove nothing. Said before will happly eat humble pie if is still here and as top second season but if he don't I would expect you to have a slice. Nobody will now till next year one thing for sure not had a good first season.

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 20 Aug 2019, 21:00

flow wrote:
Just want to let the public now this was fumpers first post on the subject before I even comented on it trying to derail the thread as usual.
But they were absolutely spot on !

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 20 Aug 2019, 21:03

minikin looks at this moment in time a far better centre than Blair, is it confidence the lad is short of ?? if he is going to play why not try him on the wing with Minikin in the centres i

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 20 Aug 2019, 21:13

gateman wrote:minikin looks at this moment in time a far better centre than Blair, is it confidence the lad is short of ?? if he is going to play why not try him on the wing with Minikin in the centres i
To be fare Blair be even worse on wing the lad can't jump for high balls not is fault like. My opinion to get us money worth out him can see him moving in to forwards big enough and can tackle down middle but is days as outside back is probably up with now fault off is own.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 20 Aug 2019, 21:34

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Adrian Vowles
Rangi Chase
Grant Millington

Sure you could do a longer list off players who dint improve there second season there's very little point useing individuals as examples don't prove nothing. Said before will happly eat humble pie if is still here and as top second season but if he don't I would expect you to have a slice. Nobody will now till next year one thing for sure not had a good first season.
He hasn’t even had a season. He hasn’t even had a preseason with us.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Post by 43s flyer » 20 Aug 2019, 21:36

gateman wrote:minikin looks at this moment in time a far better centre than Blair, is it confidence the lad is short of ?? if he is going to play why not try him on the wing with Minikin in the centres i
What i've noticed is he doesn't look happy at the moment, is he missing his family?