League expeess

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
hawktiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: League expeess

Post by hawktiger » 09 May 2019, 18:49

Hull team will be along lines of
Connor
Faraimo
Griffin
Logan
Naalago
Kelly
Sneyd
Taylor
Houghton
Matongo
Manu
Minichello
Westerman
Subs
Ellis
Paea
Hadley
Green/flash

hawktiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by hawktiger » 09 May 2019, 18:58

Hull team will be along lines of
Connor
Faraimo
Griffin
Logan
Naalago
Kelly
Sneyd
Taylor
Houghton
Matongo
Manu
Minichello
Westerman
Subs
Ellis
Paea
Hadley
Green/flash

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 09 May 2019, 18:59

old cas lass wrote:

Can you name all ours hudds.
Shenton
Gale
Ellis
Mcshane
Smith
Moors
Holmes
Foster
Millington
Peachey?
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 09 May 2019, 19:07

jackknife wrote:
old cas lass wrote:

Shenton
Gale
Ellis
Mcshane
Smith
Moors
Holmes
Foster
Millington
Peachey?

Cheers jackknife.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 09 May 2019, 19:20

jackknife wrote:
old cas lass wrote:

Shenton
Gale
Ellis
Mcshane
Smith
Moors
Holmes
Foster
Millington
Peachey?
Peachey playing for U19s this evening

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 13 May 2019, 10:48

Says in todays paper wigan sign cas forward hope its not clark if it is wells should resign

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 13 May 2019, 10:56

flow wrote:Says in todays paper wigan sign cas forward hope its not clark if it is wells should resign
Glad someone agrees with me

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 13 May 2019, 11:07

flow wrote:Says in todays paper wigan sign cas forward hope its not clark if it is wells should resign
Depends who hes replaced by
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Burratha
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Burratha » 13 May 2019, 11:14

**Decided to move my response to the Mitch Clark thread in the rumour forum, as it's more appropriate for that thread, IMO**

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 13 May 2019, 11:26

Minikin’s downfall and what has cost him his Cas career and possible SL one, is him wanting to play centre. I heard he was banging on the door all last year saying he wanted the centre spot when Jake left. Cas took the chance and gave him the #3 shirt, it’s absolutely not worked out. Now he wants more money on a longer contract to be up there with other players who have just had theirs extended and a wage increase. Cas have said no and he’s off. Now, on his performances this year, not one SL team will buy him as a centre, it will be as a winger and apart from Salford and London, which other team would he slot in to? I can’t think of one.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 May 2019, 11:55

I can think of a few coaches in my time who the last thing it was advisable to be doing was banging on there door demanding to play in a certain position ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 13 May 2019, 12:07

Its like the Ben Jones Bishop when he was at Leeds.

Openly campaigned to play full back and Leeds showed him the door. He's now at Wakefield and has forged a very good career in a position he complained at playing at Headingley!

greenhouse
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by greenhouse » 13 May 2019, 12:48

why do people keep calling for wells to be sacked, if he has a shopping list for marks and sparks and the board keep sending him to aldi what can he do.

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 13 May 2019, 12:51

greenhouse wrote:why do people keep calling for wells to be sacked, if he has a shopping list for marks and sparks and the board keep sending him to aldi what can he do.
:D like moet champagne vs lambrini

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 13 May 2019, 22:28

heritage1926 wrote:Minikin’s downfall and what has cost him his Cas career and possible SL one, is him wanting to play centre. I heard he was banging on the door all last year saying he wanted the centre spot when Jake left. Cas took the chance and gave him the #3 shirt, it’s absolutely not worked out. Now he wants more money on a longer contract to be up there with other players who have just had theirs extended and a wage increase. Cas have said no and he’s off. Now, on his performances this year, not one SL team will buy him as a centre, it will be as a winger and apart from Salford and London, which other team would he slot in to? I can’t think of one.
TBF to Greg he signed a 4 year deal in 2015 as a squad player and has played pretty much week in week out over the last 3 years of the contract. Regardless of him having some poor games this year his contract will be value for money and as a starting player he should expect a rise, It’s not about being up there with other players.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 14 May 2019, 08:03

He has also been in the Knights Squad (I think he still is) so Bennetts’s team in the UK must rate him

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 14 May 2019, 12:34

SREGITSAC wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:Minikin’s downfall and what has cost him his Cas career and possible SL one, is him wanting to play centre. I heard he was banging on the door all last year saying he wanted the centre spot when Jake left. Cas took the chance and gave him the #3 shirt, it’s absolutely not worked out. Now he wants more money on a longer contract to be up there with other players who have just had theirs extended and a wage increase. Cas have said no and he’s off. Now, on his performances this year, not one SL team will buy him as a centre, it will be as a winger and apart from Salford and London, which other team would he slot in to? I can’t think of one.
TBF to Greg he signed a 4 year deal in 2015 as a squad player and has played pretty much week in week out over the last 3 years of the contract. Regardless of him having some poor games this year his contract will be value for money and as a starting player he should expect a rise, It’s not about being up there with other players.
Thought Minikin had his contract upgraded in 2017 to reward him for the progress he made during the 2017?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 14 May 2019, 13:03

greenhouse wrote:why do people keep calling for wells to be sacked, if he has a shopping list for marks and sparks and the board keep sending him to aldi what can he do.
Stop nipping around the corner to Jack Foultons for the extra 'bargains'!
Spreading the Cas gene pool

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 14 May 2019, 22:01

Sharlotiger wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
Thought Minikin had his contract upgraded in 2017 to reward him for the progress he made during the 2017?
Nope, was defo pre 2017, think it might have actually extended in 2016.... either way he’s going to be one of the low cost / higher value contracts when you think about how much he has player since 2016.