Aston/ rankin

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Aston/ rankin

Post by flow » 13 May 2019, 08:28

nottinghamtiger wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:I know zilch about such things but surely if your using different mobile phones or devious you can have as many different accounts as you like on here?
Not if you’re using the same internet and same IP address.
Ok cheers harder to do than I thought then
It’s simple, just a case of using proxies.
It’s what sent the RLFans forum into a decline - one or two posters creating multiple accounts to support themselves.
Sometimes, they even forget to log in as an alias and do actually agree with themselves.
Not saying it’s the case here, but it’s very straightforward.
your telling me hudds tiger does computers for his job cant have more then one sign come on its obvious ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) if there's a post he don't like he shoots it down we about three different signs on quite funny really he's that bothered
Last edited by flow on 13 May 2019, 08:34, edited 1 time in total.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 13 May 2019, 08:33

flow wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:I know zilch about such things but surely if your using different mobile phones or devious you can have as many different accounts as you like on here?
It’s what sent the RLFans forum into a decline - one or two posters creating multiple accounts to support themselves.
Sometimes, they even forget to log in as an alias and do actually agree with themselves.
your telling me hudds tiger does computers for his job cant have more then one sign come on its obvious ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Erm, no, I said that it’s easy to do. Anyone could run multiple accounts on here.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 May 2019, 08:55

flow wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
your telling me hudds tiger does computers for his job cant have more then one sign come on its obvious ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) if there's a post he don't like he shoots it down we about three different signs on quite funny really he's that bothered

Come on then flow, which other 2 do you think he is.
Can’t wait for this.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 May 2019, 09:03

nottinghamtiger wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
Cheers like I said I've no idea but thought people could do it if they wanted to
If you can't say what you think and stick to it no matter if your going to be jumped on without opening up accounts to back you up it's a sad do
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 13 May 2019, 09:27

For the first time, I actually agree with Flow in that Trueman has stagnated a bit. I would rest him for Leeds and go with Aston & another - I'm not convinced by Rankin's defence at all, and Peanut has had his best games for us in the halves. Would it be worth trying Rankin at the back where we could utilise his speed like a Luke Dorn type full back? And play Peanut in the halves.

One thing is for sure, Mata'utia shouldn't be taking kick offs anymore :lol:

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 13 May 2019, 09:34

BigBez10 wrote:For the first time, I actually agree with Flow in that Trueman has stagnated a bit. I would rest him for Leeds and go with Aston & another - I'm not convinced by Rankin's defence at all, and Peanut has had his best games for us in the halves. Would it be worth trying Rankin at the back where we could utilise his speed like a Luke Dorn type full back? And play Peanut in the halves.

Speed? I'm sure someone can help me out here, but earlier this year he made a break and looked like he was running in custard, got caught before the line when no one was in site.

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 13 May 2019, 09:36

heritage1926 wrote:
BigBez10 wrote:For the first time, I actually agree with Flow in that Trueman has stagnated a bit. I would rest him for Leeds and go with Aston & another - I'm not convinced by Rankin's defence at all, and Peanut has had his best games for us in the halves. Would it be worth trying Rankin at the back where we could utilise his speed like a Luke Dorn type full back? And play Peanut in the halves.

Speed? I'm sure someone can help me out here, but earlier this year he made a break and looked like he was running in custard, got caught before the line when no one was in site.
Running in custard class :lol:

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 13 May 2019, 10:24

tigerfeat wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
I don’t think that would stop you doing it, I think it just flags it to admin... I can’t see why you wouldn’t be able to sign up more than once, you might need different email addresses for each account... haven’t tried it myself.

Burratha
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Burratha » 13 May 2019, 10:35

It's not difficult to do, at all. Just the same as three members of the same family all using their home internet connection to post on their separate, individual accounts.

It's actually technically harder for the admin to try to combat such a thing, than it is for the person to create numerous accounts.

as for proxies... fair enough if you want to attempt to hide from the admin, but 99.9% of this board don't get to see the source ip addresses of the poster, so it's technically using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 13 May 2019, 10:45

Rankin and speed
Pete and best game in halves

Think i must be watching different games to you.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 13 May 2019, 11:29

fords wrote:

Rankin and speed
Pete and best game in halves

Think i must be watching different games to you.
Fastest option at the back for us currently, unless you like watching Mata'utia strolling along the line when he returns the ball? The team as a whole lacks pace, bar Eden who since his hamstring injuries doesn't seem to back himself anymore.

As safe as Peanut is under the high ball, he has been shocking the past few games at the back for me - so much so that he was hauled off the pitch against Warrington.

I'm just trying to think of ways the team could improve because what we're trying at the moment is not working.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 13 May 2019, 11:55

Thought he came off because he was ill

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 13 May 2019, 12:12

Tamworth Tiger wrote:Thought he came off because he was ill
That might well be the case, but he was still stinking the place out with his performance.

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 13 May 2019, 12:48

BigBez10 wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:Thought he came off because he was ill
That might well be the case, but he was still stinking the place out with his performance.
:clap: :D

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 13 May 2019, 13:07

Absolutely. Mainly because he put his hand up and played when he was ill as the coaches knew he was

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 13 May 2019, 13:13

Tamworth Tiger wrote:Absolutely. Mainly because he put his hand up and played when he was ill as the coaches knew he was
I know he can't help being ill and it's not funny but get the lad to Specsavers thinks he's kicking at the dw stadium

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 13 May 2019, 13:25

I’m not trying to excuse his kicking. It was a key factor in knocking us out of the cup last week

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 13 May 2019, 13:31

Tamworth Tiger wrote:I’m not trying to excuse his kicking. It was a key factor in knocking us out of the cup last week
I know Tamworth one of the balls is in Ponte park boating lake

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 13 May 2019, 13:45

Haha. Mind you a 50 mile kick is impressive!!

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 13 May 2019, 13:51

Tamworth Tiger wrote:Absolutely. Mainly because he put his hand up and played when he was ill as the coaches knew he was
And fair play to him for doing so, the coaches shouldn't have let him play.

I'm not knocking Mata'utia, I think he can be a top player on his day, I just don't think anyone should be safe from being dropped for poor performances, albeit a luxury we don't really have at the minute.