departing players and those yet to be offered contract

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
jackknife
Verified

Re: departing players and those yet to be offered contract

Post by jackknife » 16 May 2019, 09:08

tigerfeat wrote:I've not seen it put anywhere how many tickets for Anfield we've sold id guess we would take 1200 -1400 about 3,000 down on the last two years which would tie in with the gate for the last home game
I know there are all different things to factor in but that's a alarming drop of support in such a short space of time
I saw a table of which fans had sold the most we were 7th with Wakey Salford Catalan London n Huddersfield behind us
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 16 May 2019, 09:11

There’ll be two less at Anfield from my house but that’s nothing to do with our performances, it’s location and the fact we have plans that weekend.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 16 May 2019, 10:51

tigerfeat wrote:I've not seen it put anywhere how many tickets for Anfield we've sold id guess we would take 1200 -1400 about 3,000 down on the last two years which would tie in with the gate for the last home game
I know there are all different things to factor in but that's a alarming drop of support in such a short space of time
Venue makes a massive difference and for anyone stopping accommodation wasn’t that easy to find months ago

Keithy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Keithy » 16 May 2019, 12:31

Newcastle was spot on for a festival of rugby league. Fantastic stadium in a city centre location with plenty of things to do.

if you didn't want to be trapped in the ground all day you could nip into the centre, have a bite to eat and a couple of beers and then back into the ground for more rugby. Have a great night out and then back for more on the Sunday.

At Anfield if you don't want to watch a game I suppose you could go for a walk around the houses surrounding the ground because there's nothing else to do. Stuck in the ground paying inflated prices for a beer and eating poor food.

That's why I'll be sat in the Green Dragon in Ponte watching with my feet up.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 16 May 2019, 14:33

Keithy wrote:Newcastle was spot on for a festival of rugby league. Fantastic stadium in a city centre location with plenty of things to do.

if you didn't want to be trapped in the ground all day you could nip into the centre, have a bite to eat and a couple of beers and then back into the ground for more rugby. Have a great night out and then back for more on the Sunday.

At Anfield if you don't want to watch a game I suppose you could go for a walk around the houses surrounding the ground because there's nothing else to do. Stuck in the ground paying inflated prices for a beer and eating poor food.

That's why I'll be sat in the Green Dragon in Ponte watching with my feet up.
I’m a massive Liverpool fan and only reason I aren’t going is the location.nothing around anfield like there is at Newcastle.newcastle was perfect and I’d gone for the last 3 years.heard rumours of spurs new stadium next season for magic of true it will be another I don’t attend