on to Warrington

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

on to Warrington

Post by gateman » 14 Jul 2019, 08:08

i think we should have a good chance of pulling this one off they will have one eye on their semi final ,we having had a confidence boost at Wakefield , how nice is it to have a Sunday KO a sunny day is forecast we are not on TV i can see this game giving us the best crowd of the season at Weldon RD

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: on to Warrington

Post by flow » 14 Jul 2019, 10:11

gateman wrote:i think we should have a good chance of pulling this one off they will have one eye on their semi final ,we having had a confidence boost at Wakefield , how nice is it to have a Sunday KO a sunny day is forecast we are not on TV i can see this game giving us the best crowd of the season at Weldon RD
We have to stop this topsy turfy form first be nice to string a few wins together hope wire bring good following or can't see being much more then 7500

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 14 Jul 2019, 11:40

Wire fans saving £ for a big semi day out perhaps and also not expecting their guys to break any pots.

Disappointing crowd, but, with a tough uncompromising approach and high completion rate (Steve price is very stats orientated and plays the numbers too) with pressure and I can see a highlight win.

30-16
Audacter Et Sincere

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 14 Jul 2019, 11:51

I think we will need a bigger pack all depends how pricey see there team there safe for 5 probs not going to win league tough cup game that they will want to win let's hope he rests some

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Jul 2019, 13:19

gateman wrote:i think we should have a good chance of pulling this one off they will have one eye on their semi final ,we having had a confidence boost at Wakefield , how nice is it to have a Sunday KO a sunny day is forecast we are not on TV i can see this game giving us the best crowd of the season at Weldon RD
We had a confidence boost against London and followed it up with a defeat by a poor Leeds. We are reliant on Warrington having a big off day to stand any chance, I’m not optimistic about the crowd figure either I think some of our support is drifting away.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 14 Jul 2019, 14:07

being on TV week in and week out as done our crowd numbers no good i know a number of fans that have hardly seen a match live this season preferring to have a few pints and watch it on TV , no excuse for fans to stay away this week

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 14 Jul 2019, 14:50

gateman wrote:being on TV week in and week out as done our crowd numbers no good i know a number of fans that have hardly seen a match live this season preferring to have a few pints and watch it on TV , no excuse for fans to stay away this week
Being boring to watch has done is no favours either.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 14 Jul 2019, 23:30

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
gateman wrote:being on TV week in and week out as done our crowd numbers no good i know a number of fans that have hardly seen a match live this season preferring to have a few pints and watch it on TV , no excuse for fans to stay away this week
I still cant wait for Sunday if anyone loves his or her rugby league more than me good luck to them

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 15 Jul 2019, 06:53

gateman wrote:
I still cant wait for Sunday if anyone loves his or her rugby league more than me good luck to them
I have really struggled to get up for it this year. Even watching SL on tv in general has done little for me. Standard seems to be getting worse barring Saints.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 15 Jul 2019, 07:23

I must be easy entertained i love my rugby after the summer is over on a Saturday i will be spotted at Lock Lane Sharlston Upton or Methley Royals my Beloved Normanton dont enter the winter league mores the pity

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 15 Jul 2019, 10:01

If Trueman don't go back in his shell against a better team and play eden and we have no more I injury's from wakey game Warrington could be there for takin. Warrington have being quite inconsistent last five weeks losing to Hull kr and, Salford and might have eye on semi so let's all get down the lane boys and girls shout the boys on. Coyf

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Jul 2019, 13:29

Akauola banned for 2 games.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 15 Jul 2019, 13:44

No chance winning this one even if Wire rest a few. My mates a massive Warrington fan and whenever I go with him to a Cas/Wire game Cas have always lost, unfortunately he is over this weekend lol. ( this as been the case for over 35 years)

MerchantNavy70

Post by MerchantNavy70 » 15 Jul 2019, 14:18

Having trouble booking online seating as I also did for London Game, we stood at that match but promised Wife a seat for Warrington game.
If I wait till match day at the ground what would the chances be of any decent seating being available, Come from Essex so cannot get there earlier. Cheers.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 15 Jul 2019, 15:09

gateman wrote:
I have really struggled to get up for it this year.
Poor Mrs. RonnieGibbsForearm :lol: :lol:

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 15 Jul 2019, 17:21

Fumper27 wrote:
gateman wrote:
I have really struggled to get up for it this year.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Jul 2019, 17:52

MerchantNavy70 wrote:Having trouble booking online seating as I also did for London Game, we stood at that match but promised Wife a seat for Warrington game.
If I wait till match day at the ground what would the chances be of any decent seating being available, Come from Essex so cannot get there earlier. Cheers.

Better off ringing the club shop to organise seating in advance and pick up tickets on matchday.

Seating usually sells pretty well/quickly.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigersbarmy » 15 Jul 2019, 22:38

Any players back we think for Sunday ?

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 15 Jul 2019, 22:54

gateman wrote:
gateman wrote: I have really struggled to get up for it this year.
[/quote]
She wants to think herself lucky 8)

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Jul 2019, 12:14

level game with bookies even money take your pick ...my pick is comfortable home win
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi