Cas forum no argument forum

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Cas forum no argument forum

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 Jul 2019, 00:03

I would argue 99.9% of people on here don’t want rid of anyone flow.

Everyone is entitled to opinions and most people are readily accepting of those, even if they differ. There’s constructive discussion and deliberately trying to antagonise people.

That there is a consistent theme says a lot - however, I reckon most have good intentions at heart with a view to improving the forum for the betterment of everyone. Perhaps it’s time to learn and play a part in that too?
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 Jul 2019, 00:05

flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Without dragging this thread down the same alley, where did I have a go at you?

All I said was that we would have won with or without Blair in the team (which is my opinion). Perhaps it’s you taking things too personally?

All I will say from a personal point of view is apologies to the genuine forum users who have to suffer such banal posts and for my role on that.

Think it’s time to rise above the children and pettiness and just ignore it. Bans don’t seem to work on some people. Maybe ignoring will?
But that's what you do drag the threads down if you don't agree and always got to have last word
My post on the Warrington thread was literally my 2nd post on it post game and my own opinion, which you immediately took offence to and then started trying to personally attack me? Take some advice - take your own advice!

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 00:05

HuddsTigers wrote:I would argue 99.9% of people on here don’t want rid of anyone flow.

Everyone is entitled to opinions and most people are readily accepting of those, even if they differ. There’s constructive discussion and deliberately trying to antagonise people.

That there is a consistent theme says a lot - however, I reckon most have good intentions at heart with a view to improving the forum for the betterment of everyone. Perhaps it’s time to learn and play a part in that too?
Wow this want I am on about talk about looking down on people do you ever not have last word :shock: :shock:

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 22 Jul 2019, 00:05

TheSheriff wrote:. Ignore list is meh, at best, because you can still see posts when they get quoted ](*,)
Unless a considerable number of people do it. I’m in.......

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 22 Jul 2019, 00:08

flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:I would argue 99.9% of people on here don’t want rid of anyone flow.

Wow this want I am on about talk about looking down on people do you ever not have last word :shock: :shock:
1. That is not "talking down" on anyone, that is a literal summing up of what you did in the game thread.
2. You literally just made a pointless post to get in the "last word"

Take some advice and take your own advice, like Hudds said.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Jul 2019, 00:08

The no argument thread is turning into more arguing :D
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 Jul 2019, 00:09

I give in. I haven’t the time. I look forward to talking to rational people. Someone else’s turn. Good luck!

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 00:12

TheSheriff wrote:
flow wrote:

1. That is not "talking down" on anyone, that is a literal summing up of what you did in the game thread.
2. You literally just made a pointless post to get in the "last word"

Take some advice and take your own advice, like Hudds said.[/quote
Let's start monitoring from now who reacts most to different views you can count them on one hand who they are starting now

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 22 Jul 2019, 00:12

HuddsTigers wrote:I give in. I haven’t the time. I look forward to talking to rational people. Someone else’s turn. Good luck!
Ignore list him, if a couple of other people do too his posts will just stop showing up in threads...problem solved.

Unfortunately, some people are worse than talking to a brick wall and just don't want rational conversation or debate.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 22 Jul 2019, 00:14

HuddsTigers wrote:I give in. I haven’t the time. I look forward to talking to rational people. Someone else’s turn. Good luck!
The foe function is your friend.
Minor frustration that you can still see posts when they are quoted, but you won’t see any direct responses or other posts.

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Juscas » 22 Jul 2019, 00:16

I’ve seen the light and by the look of things it’s working already lol

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 00:20

Juscas wrote:I’ve seen the light and by the look of things it’s working already lol
Lmao can't believe your that sad you don't even want to read other people's views don't forget to ignore me on all your other signs on names

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 00:39

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Minor frustration that you can still see posts when they are quoted, but you won’t see any direct responses or other posts.
think going to use the foe function on at least five people on here very good idea. not good when your afraid to post different opinions just to get ridiculed . what happened to the days you could have banter on here being spoiled by a few who think they own this forum :-# :-#

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 22 Jul 2019, 06:20

flow wrote:
casjunction wrote:It does seem that of late a few posters are in a petty fued with others being drawn in.
I have to admit that l have taken to ridiculing one poster and regretted soon after even though the insult escaped notice or censure.
It is sad that on a day when we have achieved probably our best victory of the season squabbling has replaced debate.
The number of posts and contributions seemyys to be dimishing in numbers.
We are all Cas fans well Jin Ger excluding yet he gets more agreement than some of our own.
Today just in case it escaped some people we beat second in the league, Cup semi finalist.
Very good post yes but Warrington dint try compared to some on here. thing wrong with this forum you have a small number off posters on who just can't except other people's views and go to lengths to rubbish people and even go that below the belt to have a go at there spelling or other abuse. Just for example my view my opinion Blair was right to be dropped, could post this and straight away get abuse because people don't think I should have a view and don't agree people such as Ford . Would try and derail the post just because he dint agree with me. Then many off time start getting abusive.
Everyone is entitled to their own view but yet again your view is based on crap which is why I don't agree with 99% of what you post.

Blair wasn't dropped but why let facts get in the way.

dancas88
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dancas88 » 22 Jul 2019, 07:17

flow wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
think going to use the foe function on at least five people on here very good idea. not good when your afraid to post different opinions just to get ridiculed . what happened to the days you could have banter on here being spoiled by a few who think they own this forum :-# :-#
You just don't get it flow do you? You're the person on this forum that causes most of the thread derailing and arguments with your "opinions" that you treat as fact and argue whenever your opinions are questioned. Blair has not been anywhere near as bad as you're making out. Trueman although has been out of form is certainly not "championship standard at best". But anyone who questions you is a "happy clapper". It's getting tiresome and very boring

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 22 Jul 2019, 08:15

dancas88 wrote:
flow wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
You just don't get it flow do you? You're the person on this forum that causes most of the thread derailing and arguments with your "opinions" that you treat as fact and argue whenever your opinions are questioned. Blair has not been anywhere near as bad as you're making out. Trueman although has been out of form is certainly not "championship standard at best". But anyone who questions you is a "happy clapper". It's getting tiresome and very boring
I’m certain that Flow ‘gets it’

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 08:44

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
dancas88 wrote:
flow wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
I’m certain that Flow ‘gets it’
how i get it all right you have to stand on egg shells on here not have a opinion . this my point you just done exactly what you ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) being saying having a go at my opinion as if your right and should not be questioned the irony off it. please tell me what opinions shall we keep to not to upset the happy clappers on here please in lighten me.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 22 Jul 2019, 08:56

Minor frustration that you can still see posts when they are quoted, but you won’t see any direct responses or other posts.[/quote]
think going to use the foe function on at least five people on here very good idea. not good when your afraid to post different opinions just to get ridiculed . what happened to the days you could have banter on here being spoiled by a few who think they own this forum :-# :-#[/quote]
You just don't get it flow do you? You're the person on this forum that causes most of the thread derailing and arguments with your "opinions" that you treat as fact and argue whenever your opinions are questioned. Blair has not been anywhere near as bad as you're making out. Trueman although has been out of form is certainly not "championship standard at best". But anyone who questions you is a "happy clapper". It's getting tiresome and very boring[/quote]

I’m certain that Flow ‘gets it’[/quote]
how i get it all right you have to stand on egg shells on here not have a opinion . this my point you just done exactly what you ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) being saying having a go at my opinion as if your right and should not be questioned the irony off it. please tell me what opinions shall we keep to not to upset the happy clappers on here please in lighten me.[/quote]

As i said earlier nearly all of your opinions are based on crap not facts, so what do you expect people to do ?

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 22 Jul 2019, 08:58

Perfect example your Blair topic. He wasn't even dropped so whats the point in that thread ?

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 09:39

fords wrote:
think going to use the foe function on at least five people on here very good idea. not good when your afraid to post different opinions just to get ridiculed . what happened to the days you could have banter on here being spoiled by a few who think they own this forum :-# :-#[/quote]
You just don't get it flow do you? You're the person on this forum that causes most of the thread derailing and arguments with your "opinions" that you treat as fact and argue whenever your opinions are questioned. Blair has not been anywhere near as bad as you're making out. Trueman although has been out of form is certainly not "championship standard at best". But anyone who questions you is a "happy clapper". It's getting tiresome and very boring[/quote]

I’m certain that Flow ‘gets it’[/quote]
how i get it all right you have to stand on egg shells on here not have a opinion . this my point you just done exactly what you ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) being saying having a go at my opinion as if your right and should not be questioned the irony off it. please tell me what opinions shall we keep to not to upset the happy clappers on here please in lighten me.[/quote]

As i said earlier nearly all of your opinions are based on crap not facts, so what do you expect people to do ?[/quote]
No my opinions are not what you want to here this is the problem somebody as a different opinion on here it's crap and gets slated. If for instance you post rubbish and somebody disacree with you. There trying to derail the thread the double standards your a joke