scott moore

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
timmyben70

scott moore

Post by timmyben70 » 16 Jun 2014, 07:46

our new hooker

cas tigress
League One Player
League One Player

Re: scott moore

Post by cas tigress » 16 Jun 2014, 12:34

timmyben70 wrote:our new hooker
Where is this info from?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 16 Jun 2014, 13:10

cas tigress wrote:
timmyben70 wrote:our new hooker
Where is this info from?

All over this forum.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 16 Jun 2014, 13:11

2 yrs deal from next season --it was sated in y e p that dp was looking at him
now he signed him

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 16 Jun 2014, 16:50

Sorted him a flat in leeds, his gf doesnt want to leave london

the rumour I was told at weekend lol
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 16 Jun 2014, 18:48

He promised a lot delivered about a seasons worth of good games over the years. Will be very interesting to see how Powell managed him I think Powell can bring the best out of the players but lots have tried t get moor playing to his best can we be the ones to do it. My honest opinion is not a chance in hell hope I'm wrong and I'll back him in a cas shirt but very sceptacle

Bomber
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bomber » 16 Jun 2014, 19:22

Very disappointing if this is correct, to lose the top young talent in Sl and find that Moore is his replacement is a double wammy, he is too much like Milner surely we should have looked to bring in someone who could have speeded the game up similar to Clark.

Jugadores

Post by Jugadores » 16 Jun 2014, 19:49

Moore would be a terrible signing , never delivered for any club, once touted as Cunninghams replacement, that's like saying Greg Eden is the next Billy Slater. Moore is a penalty machine & spends more time at HQ than Ryan Bailey. If this is what's to come, him & Milner interchanging, cherish the time Clarky is here, cos the ruck area will be pedestrian with them two. Everyone says in DP we trust, but this signing,along with potentially Matt Cook, plus a contract extension of two years to Finn, makes me begin to doubt some of his judgement. I know he can't be right all the time but he will find a lot of disgruntled fans if Moore signs as Clarky's replacement

laner
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by laner » 16 Jun 2014, 20:19

And why another signing from London would have hoped the club would have recruited better than him he has failed at all the clubs he has been with cant see him changing it would appear that many of the clubs fans are of the same opinion will be most dissapointed if he has been added

Evatiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Evatiger » 17 Jun 2014, 11:57

I aren't Scott moores biggest fan but I wasn't Liam Finns,millingtons,haurakis,sneyd,Holmes,channings or Ellis's either not to mention the other players we have hitting top form like Clark,Shelton,dorn,Webster and lynch all playing some of there best rugby at the min all this since Powell took over.so with this I'm willing to give him a chance and I'm sure that if Moore isn't cutting the mustard dp will get rid like he did Seymour.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 17 Jun 2014, 12:13

Evatiger wrote:I aren't Scott moores biggest fan but I wasn't Liam Finns,millingtons,haurakis,sneyd,Holmes,channings or Ellis's either not to mention the other players we have hitting top form like Clark,Shelton,dorn,Webster and lynch all playing some of there best rugby at the min all this since Powell took over.so with this I'm willing to give him a chance and I'm sure that if Moore isn't cutting the mustard dp will get rid like he did Seymour.
And Owen and Gilmore he doesn't suffer fools

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 17 Jun 2014, 12:20

Moore's the pity...
Spreading the Cas gene pool

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 17 Jun 2014, 13:07

The people happiest with this will be the bar owners at xscape.

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 17 Jun 2014, 13:30

Flat Capper wrote:Moore's the pity...
Boom!
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 17 Jun 2014, 14:07

we do not have a clue what cas as put in the contract
it could be something along the lines-you step out of line or break clubs rules thats it your gone
no chances any MOORE-LOL

Kip Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Kip Tiger » 28 Aug 2014, 13:42

I’ll stick my head on the line with this before the inevitable signing is announced and say that I think that it’s a fantastic bit of business by the club and that in 12 months time the haters will have been converted. Scott definitely hasn’t lived up to the hype that surrounded him when he played Superleague as a 16 year old but that’s generally because so much was expected of him.

He’s on to a bit of a loser as nobody can replace Daryl like for like but ….
1) He is still only 26 despite being around the game for years. I believe he still has plenty of good years ahead of him and has had a great season this year in a terrible team.
2) People are referring to his previous stint with us. Let’s not forget he was just 20 then.
3) His distribution is first class
4) He is what I would call a footballer who clearly has a rugby brain
5) Ben Roberts is a player that likes to attack the line and so it will suit him to have a hooker with quick distribution

Also, we are all aware that he has been known to like a drink but that is a culture that seems to have been eradicated at Castleford following the departures of certain players and I would hope that Scott has now grown up and doesn’t lead that sort of lifestyle anymore. I’m sure he understands that behaviour of that type would not be acceptable.

The other concern I have is the amount of time he spends in front of the RFL Disciplinary (12 cases this year) but again, this is hopefully something that can be worked on.

If he knuckles down he could be a gem of a signing. He will certainly get my full support. Welcome back to Cas Scott.

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 28 Aug 2014, 14:35

HE IS HORSE POOP!!!

mystery
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mystery » 28 Aug 2014, 16:19

Very good post totally agree, DP must see something there or he wouldn't have signed him.

40/20
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by 40/20 » 28 Aug 2014, 16:33

Generally struggling teams will get more penalty as frustration plays a massive part.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 28 Aug 2014, 16:35

Kip Tiger wrote:I’ll stick my head on the line with this before the inevitable signing is announced and say that I think that it’s a fantastic bit of business by the club and that in 12 months time the haters will have been converted. Scott definitely hasn’t lived up to the hype that surrounded him when he played Superleague as a 16 year old but that’s generally because so much was expected of him.

He’s on to a bit of a loser as nobody can replace Daryl like for like but ….
1) He is still only 26 despite being around the game for years. I believe he still has plenty of good years ahead of him and has had a great season this year in a terrible team.
2) People are referring to his previous stint with us. Let’s not forget he was just 20 then.
3) His distribution is first class
4) He is what I would call a footballer who clearly has a rugby brain
5) Ben Roberts is a player that likes to attack the line and so it will suit him to have a hooker with quick distribution

Also, we are all aware that he has been known to like a drink but that is a culture that seems to have been eradicated at Castleford following the departures of certain players and I would hope that Scott has now grown up and doesn’t lead that sort of lifestyle anymore. I’m sure he understands that behaviour of that type would not be acceptable.

The other concern I have is the amount of time he spends in front of the RFL Disciplinary (12 cases this year) but again, this is hopefully something that can be worked on.

If he knuckles down he could be a gem of a signing. He will certainly get my full support. Welcome back to Cas Scott.
Spot on, its upto him to buckle down and it shows with Sneyd that DP and the staff can turn you into a right player.