All Solomona talk here.

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Re: All Solomona talk here.

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 29 Mar 2017, 14:06

Yeah his audio covers playing for Samoa for sake of grandparents etc. I listened to it this morning.

Long live the Tigers!!!

Kip Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Kip Tiger » 29 Mar 2017, 16:41

Sorry but I've come to hate the guy which saddens me when I think that me and my boys used to idolise him. Another example of his complete lack of morals ..... "my heart is for New Zealand and Samoa and that’s who I’ll be representing"
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/s ... -1-8111595

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 29 Mar 2017, 18:20

Kip Tiger wrote:Sorry but I've come to hate the guy which saddens me when I think that me and my boys used to idolise him. Another example of his complete lack of morals ..... "my heart is for New Zealand and Samoa and that’s who I’ll be representing"
Guess he has given up on the idea of his Grandparents seeing him represent Samoa too.
I’d love to represent Samoa while my grandparents are alive, it would mean a lot to do that
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 29 Mar 2017, 18:41

Matt wrote:
Kip Tiger wrote:Sorry but I've come to hate the guy which saddens me when I think that me and my boys used to idolise him. Another example of his complete lack of morals ..... "my heart is for New Zealand and Samoa and that’s who I’ll be representing"
Guess he has given up on the idea of his Grandparents seeing him represent Samoa too.
I’d love to represent Samoa while my grandparents are alive, it would mean a lot to do that
He represented Samoa in October!!!

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 29 Mar 2017, 22:43

Fumper27 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ah forgot about that, guess he's free to move back on his word now then.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 30 Mar 2017, 06:17

Fumper27 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Probably has something to do with england players getting paid about 22k a game and fiji a similar team to samoa getting around £400. Hes only in it for the money

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 30 Mar 2017, 11:25

Matt wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ah forgot about that, guess he's free to move back on his word now then.
Sorry, I missed the bit where I said he could now go back on his word...

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 30 Mar 2017, 11:25

dude wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Matt wrote:
He's only in it for the money
Aren't we all???

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 30 Mar 2017, 11:53

Didn't like the way Solomona went about leaving, but as Fumper says none of us went to work for nothing , we all wanted the best for our family, and if it was offered, whether over-time or a step up the ladder , 99 times out of 100 you would go. Depending on circumstances.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 30 Mar 2017, 12:31

It stinks but as luck would have it we've been ok. Now if we'd had the same results as wire we might think differently. I would like us to get our price plus costs and damages. I don't think we'll ever find out.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 30 Mar 2017, 14:46

Hi All, I now look at the Solomona issue as a mighty bonus for the club but it didn't feel that way early days. Just look at Minners and Eden performing equally as well on the wing so we have not lost that powerful wing edge and think it is even better ! The bonus for the club is the settlement fee which hopefully will be / is a massive bonus for underpinning the club with much needed finance. So, "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" wish Solomona well in his future as he contributed very well and just look at it as a massive favour he has now done for the club and, Look at the Team Now !! - Fantastic Side ! Go Tigers !! We have come out of this a whole lot stronger !!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 30 Mar 2017, 14:48

CasRus wrote:Hi All, I now look at the Solomona issue as a mighty bonus for the club but it didn't feel that way early days. Just look at Minners and Eden performing equally as well on the wing so we have not lost that powerful wing edge and think it is even better ! The bonus for the club is the settlement fee which hopefully will be / is a massive bonus for underpinning the club with much needed finance. So, "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" wish Solomona well in his future as he contributed very well and just look at it as a massive favour he has now done for the club and, Look at the Team Now !! - Fantastic Side ! Go Tigers !! We have come out of this a whole lot stronger !!

We've got nothing for Solomona yet.

speedy
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: @casrlfc

Post by speedy » 30 Mar 2017, 20:45

At least or wingers don't have to "Man Up" unlike a certain hissing sid

Exiled
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Exiled » 31 Mar 2017, 19:42

Who?

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 01 Apr 2017, 09:25

Sale to terminate the contract as they can't afford the fee set by the tribunal. Denny says he is to return to league but we have kept his registration. So looks like he will be in limbo for a while as no 1 will stump up any cash for him.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 01 Apr 2017, 09:40

Where have you seen that?

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 01 Apr 2017, 09:44

Tamworth Tiger wrote:Where have you seen that?
Look at today's date?! :-)

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 01 Apr 2017, 09:49

casjunction wrote:
Couldn't resist :D

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 01 Apr 2017, 11:10

TT Tiger wrote:
casjunction wrote:
Couldn't resist :D
You got me!!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 01 Apr 2017, 13:42

and me. good one lol
jo brand is eddie warings love child