Springer

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Springer

Post by yorkie1bn » 19 Oct 2016, 15:56

Looks like you bunch of tosses' are now leaving Solomona alone and picking on young Gadwin .Makes me think? No I'm sure your not Cas fans ,Nore have you been to a Cas Match or any Match at all <Your defiantly not true fans,

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 19 Oct 2016, 16:06

yorkie1bn wrote:Looks like you bunch of tosses' are now leaving Solomona alone and picking on young Gadwin .Makes me think? No I'm sure your not Cas fans ,Nore have you been to a Cas Match or any Match at all <Your defiantly not true fans,
I don't think anyone really deserves this lol. It's a rumour mill it was brought up and discussed nobody has said anything detremantal about it just opinions and what might or might not happen. I think most supporters would love us to tie gadwin down long term and hopefully that happens but who knows I hope he is starting to settle more over here now.

Beth
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Beth » 19 Oct 2016, 16:29

yorkie1bn wrote:Looks like you bunch of tosses' are now leaving Solomona alone and picking on young Gadwin .Makes me think? No I'm sure your not Cas fans ,Nore have you been to a Cas Match or any Match at all <Your defiantly not true fans,
I think your comment is more overdramatic and ridiculous than a thread about a rumour, in the RUMOUR section of the board. If you don't like it, jog on pal.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 19 Oct 2016, 17:01

Awww bless :lol:
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Bansley_Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bansley_Tiger » 19 Oct 2016, 17:17

:shock:

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 19 Oct 2016, 20:12

That told us. :shock:

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Oct 2016, 20:31

O.t.t and that but the solomona saga as been embarrassing even for a rumour section
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 19 Oct 2016, 20:35

:oops: :oops: :oops:

If rumours make you angry, maybe give the 'rumours' section of the forum a swerve? Nice hissy fit though!

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 19 Oct 2016, 21:05

:shock:

8-[ toss ers 8-[

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 19 Oct 2016, 21:11

excuse me but i will speak formy self here ,i started to watch cas when i was 8yrs old
im now 38 i have missed two game.me n partner buy home n away shirts ever season plus other funds we help he club with like season tickets lotto attend all supporters avents .i could go on n on ...no one is picking on gadwin but its been stated that catalons would like him back.northing to say if he will go or not we just saying what as been stated....now calm down and get a cold shower ...

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 20 Oct 2016, 17:38

Bit early for a drink int it mate
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 22 Oct 2016, 15:46

HuddsTigers wrote:I'll be glad when the season is back again and we can talk about rugby.

The off-season always seems to generate a load of rumours, most of which are nonsense from people trying to get some bites or feel proud that something gets taken as gospel.
That's quite funny coming from someone who's whole schtick is posting speculation on the proposed stadium often posting his own opinion as definitive fact.

'we will be in our new stadium for the start of the 2014 season

:lol:

JINJER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JINJER » 10 Nov 2016, 11:19

You are newgroundb4cas and I claim my £5.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 10 Nov 2016, 11:21

Nice work people; unearthing another rumour.

I'd urge nobody else to reply to this one unless they have rock solid information.....let it die!
Audacter Et Sincere

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 10 Nov 2016, 11:27

Mysterio wrote:Nice work people; unearthing another rumour.

I'd urge nobody else to reply to this one unless they have rock solid information.....let it die!
Unearthed by "Jinjer" - A Wakey fan trying to stir!
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 10 Nov 2016, 11:55

Why would someone be upset when someone posts a rumour on a "Rumour" forum? It's like going into the pub and complaining because they're selling beer.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 10 Nov 2016, 12:01

What rumour is this mysterio, have missed summat......not like me :D

Carloswri1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Carloswri1926 » 10 Nov 2016, 12:04

Be surprised if they'd used Gadwin to promote the new shirt if he was heading out of the club

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 10 Nov 2016, 12:21

Cas have offered him a new deal, but not what Gadwin expected, still in talks...no dramas...he'll re-sign. Once he does sign a extension there will only be 3 lads over 30 out of contract next year and the rest young lads with potential. Superb work from the club before we've even kicked a ball this year!

JINJER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JINJER » 10 Nov 2016, 12:21

alcasfan wrote:

Unearthed by "Jinjer" - A Wakey fan trying to stir!
Just to clarify, are you suggesting I'm trying to stir?
Or
I've unearthed a Wakey fan attempting to stir?