Justin carney

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
JINJER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Justin carney

Post by JINJER » 15 Dec 2016, 13:36

Massey is still at Cas isn't he? I can't for the life of me see Powell/Gill having him back. I think I've read (on here?) someone saying Carney and Massey are friends again, never, Carneys missus wouldn't be happy and neither would Massey himself.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 15 Dec 2016, 14:11

JINJER wrote:Massey is still at Cas isn't he? I can't for the life of me see Powell/Gill having him back. I think I've read (on here?) someone saying Carney and Massey are friends again, never, Carneys missus wouldn't be happy and neither would Massey himself.
Although not impossible for forgiveness etc etc (Beth may be useful here) I just can't see it happening
Audacter Et Sincere

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 15 Dec 2016, 15:20

JINJER wrote:Massey is still at Cas isn't he? I can't for the life of me see Powell/Gill having him back. I think I've read (on here?) someone saying Carney and Massey are friends again, never, Carneys missus wouldn't be happy and neither would Massey himself.

Don't think Massey misses is on the scene now.
Carney is back with his apparently.

Beth
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Beth » 15 Dec 2016, 16:27

Mysterio wrote:
Although not impossible for forgiveness etc etc (Beth may be useful here) I just can't see it happening
Bless.. Have I become a bit of a talking point for you?

Morrissey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Morrissey » 15 Dec 2016, 17:01

Obviously Justin dismissed the rumours a few weeks back himself - the only thing that makes me think there could be a slither of truth in it is the fact Ian Watson says Salford wanted to sign Kevin Naiquama, but due to their overseas quota being full, they couldn't. He said "these things may change" and so if they did want to clear room on their quota, I believe allowing Justin Carney a release tick that box.

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 15 Dec 2016, 17:27

Morrissey wrote:Obviously Justin dismissed the rumours a few weeks back himself - the only thing that makes me think there could be a slither of truth in it is the fact Ian Watson says Salford wanted to sign Kevin Naiquama, but due to their overseas quota being full, they couldn't. He said "these things may change" and so if they did want to clear room on their quota, I believe allowing Justin Carney a release tick that box.
i said early on justin will not be back at cas while dp is in charge but now been told by a fare number of people
that steve gill and the doc as been in talks so he could be heading back to cas.if he does return pulls on the shirt he will get our support like all players do that play for tigers....c o y f ...

JINJER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JINJER » 15 Dec 2016, 18:26

Mysterio wrote:
Not for my wife it isn't, if it was me I wouldn't dare sleep. :)

flood light tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flood light tiger » 15 Dec 2016, 18:55

Hope he does come back it will be nice to see the tank on the flank. Then we will be saying solamona who

Evatiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Evatiger » 15 Dec 2016, 19:29

onetiger wrote:
Morrissey wrote:Obviously Justin dismissed the rumours a few weeks back himself - the only thing that makes me think there could be a slither of truth in it is the fact Ian Watson says Salford wanted to sign Kevin Naiquama, but due to their overseas quota being full, they couldn't. He said "these things may change" and so if they did want to clear room on their quota, I believe allowing Justin Carney a release tick that box.
i said early on justin will not be back at cas while dp is in charge but now been told by a fare number of people
that steve gill and the doc as been in talks so he could be heading back to cas.if he does return pulls on the shirt he will get our support like all players do that play for tigers....c o y f ...
If you said it defo 100% won't happen then I'm getting carney on my new cas top

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 15 Dec 2016, 19:42

Evatiger wrote:
onetiger wrote:
If you said it defo 100% won't happen then I'm getting carney on my new cas top
Eva your usually one with contacts, any truth in this, or you know of any replacement wingers on the horizon

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 15 Dec 2016, 19:42

Bloke at work from the other side of the pennines says we after daniel vidot at Salford. Any thoughts

Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by 1973 » 15 Dec 2016, 19:55

According to Salford board on rl fans says vido is going back to nrl but it wouldn't surprise me if he comes to Cas. We were after him at the start of last season but Salford got him.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 15 Dec 2016, 19:56

1973 wrote:According to Salford board on rl fans says vido is going back to nrl but it wouldn't surprise me if he comes to Cas. We were after him at the start of last season but Salford got him.

Daryl Powell was told to stay away as he's a fruit loop.

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Juscas » 15 Dec 2016, 20:15

Casmoley wrote:
1973 wrote:According to Salford board on rl fans says vido is going back to nrl but it wouldn't surprise me if he comes to Cas. We were after him at the start of last season but Salford got him.

Daryl Powell was told to stay away as he's a fruit loop.
Will suit our left wing perfectly then if recent history is anything to go by

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 15 Dec 2016, 23:40

We'd actually agreed to sign Daniel Vidot, before he signed for Salford. Terms were negotiated and we sent contracts over to Australia to be signed, he slowballed us while sorting out a deal with the WWE so we withdrew the offer.

I'm sure after messing us about, we won't be after him as he won't come cheap.

I was also told a while ago, that Justin Carney wouldn't be entertained by Powell or Gill, this was however before the Denny saga, but I'd still be a little suprised. After a honest and open conversation with Steve Gill, and the way he said Justin carried himself after the Massey stuff, showed certain characteristics we wouldn't want to entertain.

Who knows though, I guess stranger things have happened.
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 11 Jan 2017, 22:38

As anyone seen a picture of the Salford squad.
That's the official squad photo.
Just hearing carney not on it.

Not seen it myself so just going by what someone told me.
Could be a wind up.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 11 Jan 2017, 22:57

old cas lass wrote:As anyone seen a picture of the Salford squad.

Could be a wind up.
It's a picture in the changing rooms with all their training gear on

Remember Monas missed our first one due to being ill
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 11 Jan 2017, 23:01

the machine wrote:

Could be a wind up.
It's a picture in the changing rooms with all their training gear on

Remember Monas missed our first one due to being ill
Yeah just seen it.
I was told it was there official photo, obviously it wasn't

PSTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by PSTiger » 12 Jan 2017, 00:14

Could be a wind up.
He has been back to Australia recently so maybe that's why

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 20 Feb 2017, 16:30

Been charged with a grade c for the ref walking into him D :D
He's doesn't have an early plea.