Rangi Chase

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Rangi Chase

Post by fords » 01 Mar 2017, 13:52

Normy-Tiger wrote:Hes not a Cas fan either but if what he said is true then it aint Rangis fault but we will see. Too many stories flying around, thats why Ive not put mine on.

Why not everybody else seems to have put it all over social media. One more wont hurt

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 01 Mar 2017, 13:57

Normy-Tiger wrote:Hes not a Cas fan either but if what he said is true then it aint Rangis fault but we will see. Too many stories flying around, thats why Ive not put mine on.
I take it this isn't the lad who has posted on twitter then? But someone else who saw the incident in its entirety? If so hope he has contacted the club to let them know.

Seems to me that at present the stories flying around all seem to be variations on the same story all either starting at a different point in the events or a bit of added speculation about what started the incident (the start of the incident seems to be the part that people are claiming is damning for Rangi). I do note though that I haven't read anything from anyone who actually says the saw the start of the incident!

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 01 Mar 2017, 14:20

I think there's enough doubt to simply dress Rangi down, stand him down for a week, and plainly tell him any more sniff of a problem and he's gone.

I would insist that his night's OUT are spent in restaurants or in classy country pubs or the like rather than the rat race Jeremy Kyle type lairs he ends up in.
Audacter Et Sincere

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 01 Mar 2017, 14:22

KB80 wrote:
I take it this isn't the lad who has posted on twitter then? But someone else who saw the incident in its entirety? If so hope he has contacted the club to let them know.

Seems to me that at present the stories flying around all seem to be variations on the same story all either starting at a different point in the events or a bit of added speculation about what started the incident (the start of the incident seems to be the part that people are claiming is damning for Rangi). I do note though that I haven't read anything from anyone who actually says the saw the start of the incident!
Yes somebody totally different - I was told of this on Monday morning about Rangi in a scuffle on saturday night. Chose to keep it to myself until something came up.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Mar 2017, 15:07

Liam hood got beat up in ponte two weeks ago fryston were playing at fev in the afternoon i presume he was told to stay well clear of ponte on saturday by dp...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 Mar 2017, 16:37

Normy-Tiger wrote:Just been told that Rocky has also been suspended by Leigh. Not sure for how long.

He's in there 19.......

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 01 Mar 2017, 18:11

As tends to be the way with these things, the fans will debate the story long after it's done and dusted but the Club have issued a statement that says all we will ever need to know.

I never really understand the point of speculating on issues I can't affect. Chase may well have run the 400m in under 30secs, been battered black & blue or vice versa but all I know is I can't change history.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Castle Ford

Post by Castle Ford » 01 Mar 2017, 20:10

Find it funny all these people are pretending to know what is going on and wont say anything when they chat the most [REMOVED] out of anyone on here.

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 01 Mar 2017, 21:00

Castle Ford wrote:Find it funny all these people are pretending to know what is going on and wont say anything when they chat the most [REMOVED] out of anyone on here.
This is why its called the rumour mill.... Its all rumours until thr facts are out. I could say straight out here and now what it is and name the lad who was starting with Rangi but whats point.... people like you still think we are talking rubbish. Thats why ivr kept quiet.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 01 Mar 2017, 21:08

Normy-Tiger wrote:
Castle Ford wrote:Find it funny all these people are pretending to know what is going on and wont say anything when they chat the most [REMOVED] out of anyone on here.
This is why its called the rumour mill.... Its all rumours until thr facts are out. I could say straight out here and now what it is and name the lad who was starting with Rangi but whats point.... people like you still think we are talking rubbish. Thats why ivr kept quiet.
i like reading all sections of this web site & for me living in the outbacks its a lifeline to club nes etc even if it is rumours. as with newspapers if i dont like the story im reading i turn the page over & find a story i like to read

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 01 Mar 2017, 21:34

Normy-Tiger wrote:
If you have that information and have not passed it on to the Club.
That to say the least is very disappointing .
I live no where Castleford but the connection between Fryston and trouble both on and off the pitch is something of growing credence and hopefully will be investigated by the governing body.
Players need like everyone else be aware of places which are best not to visit Celebs are always targets and for someone wanting to assert their hard man reputation what better than a former MOS.
Richard Owen went down that road so l am led to believe!
Like l have already stated anyone who has factual information of the episode should pass it on to the Club if not they are not true Cas fans in my honest opinion.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 01 Mar 2017, 21:57

Normy, is Rangi likely to be cleared then?

The Fryston Player, is it a well known hard man from Airedale whom a few ppl were after?
Audacter Et Sincere

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 01 Mar 2017, 22:03

No information needs passing on to the club now. The matter has been dealt with.

As I didnt see it happen, the information I have is pointless. Needs to come from somebody who saw it happen.

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 01 Mar 2017, 22:04

Im not from Airedale but ive been told its a lad from Airedale yes.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 01 Mar 2017, 22:18

Normy-Tiger wrote:No information needs passing on to the club now. The matter has been dealt with.

As I didnt see it happen, the information I have is pointless. Needs to come from somebody who saw it happen.
Do you feel we'll see Rangi playing for us again?
Audacter Et Sincere

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 Mar 2017, 22:22

Normy-Tiger wrote:Im not from Airedale but ive been told its a lad from Airedale yes.
Snap. You prob have the same name as i was told by the looks

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 01 Mar 2017, 23:30

the club as sorted this out do you all need to go on n on about it we got a big game thursday night we should be on about that game ....

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 01 Mar 2017, 23:52

onetiger wrote:the club as sorted this out do you all need to go on n on about it we got a big game thursday night we should be on about that game ....
I think everyone is abit unsure just how it's been sorted as I haven't actually seen any point that it says rangi has been suspended for this weekend or when he's back available that's the bit that's making everyone keep speculating imo.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 02 Mar 2017, 07:13

betts21 wrote:
onetiger wrote:the club as sorted this out do you all need to go on n on about it we got a big game thursday night we should be on about that game ....
I think everyone is abit unsure just how it's been sorted as I haven't actually seen any point that it says rangi has been suspended for this weekend or when he's back available that's the bit that's making everyone keep speculating imo.
I AGREE....IS HE FINISHED OR IS HE STAYING
Audacter Et Sincere

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 02 Mar 2017, 11:17

I don't for one minute think this is over, so the need to talk about it is still there.

A few points of note, Rangi Chase was already on his final warning, and forbidden from going to Pontefract - So this doesn't help his case.

The name you have all been given, is correct, Rangi apparently jumped in the back of a mini bus, and was followed in by this lad, who's mates barricaded the doors so he couldn't get out while he set about Rangi, beating the life out of him, and biting chunks out of his face, shoulder and arms, he then managed to get out thanks to one of his mates getting him free, where they chased him down again and dragged him around the street and gave him a kicking.

Now, Rangi seems totally innocent in this, but there are claims he had already had an altercation with someone and this could've been a retaliation.

I phoned a contact of mine, who phoned Daryl to make him aware first thing Sunday morning of the attack on Rangi, as he wasn't aware and so he could plan for Thursday. This was before I knew of the first potential incident, and I was pleading Rangi's innocence.

This all came from an Eye witness, so will be bang accurate.

I really hope we afford him the luxury of one last chance, and give him the help he needs as off the field, he isn't in a great mental state IMO.

And I hope we pursue those responsible for the attack.
Loyalty Costs Nothing !