Rangi

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Rangi

Post by fords » 13 May 2017, 12:19

Fumper27 wrote:
1973 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:If what I've heard is true, and Rangi was attacked first, in an unprovoked attack, then his every right to defend himself and the person who started it should be charged accordingly by the law.
He should know better than going to watch a Fev match end of.
Why??? Who are to to decide where someone can and can't go. What an narrow minded view you possess.
More common sense. Cas player going to watch Fev..........

Both teams and fans don't get on, haven't for years
Rangi incident with Fev player in CC a few years back
Cas player blind drunk at the game

Recipe for disaster if you ask me

Keep your nose clean we have a game in 48hrs

Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by 1973 » 13 May 2017, 13:14

Fumper27 wrote:
1973 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:If what I've heard is true, and Rangi was attacked first, in an unprovoked attack, then his every right to defend himself and the person who started it should be charged accordingly by the law.
Why??? Who are to to decide where someone can and can't go. What an narrow minded view you possess.
WHY Are you for real. The last time he played there he broke one of their players jaw. There supporters won't forget that and he puts himself in situations he shouldn't be in. He doesn't help himself that's for sure.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 May 2017, 13:23

He should never have been at Fev...... commonsense.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 13 May 2017, 13:42

Sorry but I disagree. It is that kind of "molly coddling" that emphasises everything that is wrong with today's society. So what if he did something wrong there years ago. Doesn't mean he can't every go back there to watch a game of rugby.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 13 May 2017, 13:47

Fumper27 wrote:Sorry but I disagree. It is that kind of "molly coddling" that emphasises everything that is wrong with today's society. So what if he did something wrong there years ago. Doesn't mean he can't every go back there to watch a game of rugby.
can't go to ponte for a night out

can't go to Fev to watch a game

I think some fans expect players to live in a bubble in their homes
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 13 May 2017, 13:53

Fumper27 wrote:Sorry but I disagree. It is that kind of "molly coddling" that emphasises everything that is wrong with today's society. So what if he did something wrong there years ago. Doesn't mean he can't every go back there to watch a game of rugby.
Im with fumper on this one, yea its not a good idea to go to a place where most people hate you but who's to stop him if he wants to. Hes not the type of person who lets mindless idiots dictate where he can n cant go its a free country isnt it?
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 May 2017, 13:53

So he went to fev and now could lose his job.

Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by 1973 » 13 May 2017, 15:30

old cas lass wrote:

So he went to fev and now could lose his job.
Exactly don't go to to places were you know there will be trouble. Or should I say don't go to places you know there will be trouble and get off your trolley.

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 13 May 2017, 17:41

1973 wrote:
Off topic but what's your views on rape of a girl wearing skimpy clothing?
You should be able to go where you want without fear of attack. He's a rugby player, probably has mates at the club, off to support them and enjoy rugby etc.

Long live the Tigers!!!

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 13 May 2017, 18:40

:roll: :roll:
Robbo wrote:He was there.
There was trouble.
He was drinking.

That's all we need to know. The lad must be on borrowed time.
Serious help needed and some mates who want to take him to Harrogate or north Leeds away from idiots who bait him.
Cup game v Fev with him in the squad. Incident/ a defeat/ all the right mix for a scrap.

Robbo

not sure we can take the cost of this alone and as you see with Gazza you need to WANT to get better
he certainly is not using his noggin, to be there drunk if true is not acceptable. these incidence are becoming a habit and it might be time to call it a day with him. its a shame cos i like him as a player and i still think he his a asset if he remembers we are paying his wages and realises there his a time to drink , and a time to be proffesional. but i think we are flogging a dead horse with him if everything turns out true. takes the shine of classy cas today

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 13 May 2017, 21:15

Off topic but what's your views on rape of a girl wearing skimpy clothing?
You should be able to go where you want without fear of attack. He's a rugby player, probably has mates at the club, off to support them and enjoy rugby etc.[/quote]
You should be able to go where you want ,wear you want ,not lock up your valuables.
However the world is far from perfect to go somewhere which has a reputation for trouble and were people have history when you have previously been disciplined for your conduct is at best unwise and reckless.
However like the club l will await the outcome of their investigation.
Ps how good are Cas!?

Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by 1973 » 13 May 2017, 23:09

Yes how good are Cas without Rango Chase. Case closed

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 14 May 2017, 09:49

Whatever the rights and wrongs are about freedom of movement, and it's not for Cas to control Rangi's movements, it comes down to choices. Rangi has freedom to choose, but it is clear his choices are often poor. Like the old Tommy Cooper joke "Doc, I've broken my leg in three places". "Well don't go to those places"

laner
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by laner » 14 May 2017, 12:58

It seems to me that Rangi is being hung drawn and quartered on here we all know he has problems but it would be more fairer to hear a statement from the club before judging him on what actually happened at this time it's all hear say

Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by 1973 » 14 May 2017, 22:47

No smoke without fire.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 14 May 2017, 23:21

That statement is often used about people who are arrested and subsequently released without charge

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 May 2017, 00:42

League Weekly is reporting that Chase was a victim of an attack with CCTV showing that he was hit several times before acting in self defence.

It says that SG has seen the CCTV footage and that the club will meet with Chase's representatives this week.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 May 2017, 13:18

Anyone heard anything about the Wolfpack showing interest which I had an unconfirmed whisper this morning for Rangi ? Might be a red herring !

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 15 May 2017, 13:44

Can't see him getting a visa.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 15 May 2017, 19:30