Mark Flanagan

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Mark Flanagan

Post by mart0042 » 18 May 2017, 09:52

Fumper27 wrote:
mart0042 wrote:He's yet another versatile player. We have loads of them. Wee need role specific payers to change for the players leaving. Never really done it for me has flash. With Rangi, lynch and Joel due to go , we need players to fit.

Ben crooks back for Joel.
And happy with our juniors for Rangi
Just one big nasty prop please.
What constitutes a "nasty prop"? I rather us sign another ball playing front row forward, like Millington.
It's great having a team of ball players but players like Massey get moaned about for doing the hard work. Ball players need someone to pass it to. I mean nasty as in someone who takes 4 to put him down and tackles like a freight train crash.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 18 May 2017, 09:56

Jazzman wrote:Maybe we should rely on the judgement of our coach, He has not done much wrong so far.
DP has worked wonders and know to get rid if they're not good enough. Fleming, crossley, Finn....

If they don't add to our style and ethics, he finds out and bins them.

We don't have to take mediocre anymore. Agents will be rushing to get their payers to us.

In DP we trust.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 18 May 2017, 11:52

He gets players to the pinnacle we 5/6 player who by the end of the season who will be disappointed if they don't make the England squad plus 1 that should be in the French and another 3 in the Samoa squad so that is 10 players could be representing Cas at the World Cup (11 if Massey plays for the USA again) players want to play for a coach that gets them to these comps and DP is doing just that.