Mose masoe

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Mose masoe

Post by TT Tiger » 22 May 2017, 12:32

Wants to come back to England as is taking to super league clubs. I wander if we are 1?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Mose masoe

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 May 2017, 13:08

If the rumours about us being in for David Fifita are true, then it would make sense for us.

With us looking for a forward, it does suggest that Lynchy may be off though, if there is any substance to any of it.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

sparky49
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sparky49 » 22 May 2017, 13:50

If the rumours about us being in for David Fifita are true, then it would make sense for us.

Signed a 2 year deal with Wakefield was mentioned on Sky during the game.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 22 May 2017, 13:53

Masoe could be an option. According to TotalRL.com and League Weekly, Fifita agreed a deal with us and Wakey upped their original offer. So, we are on the look out for a prop I have no doubt. I wonder if DP will be looking at bringing someone in now to get them accustomed to our methods like we did last year with Larne Patrick or leave it until the close season.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 22 May 2017, 14:02

If Cas missed out on Fifita, i wouldn't be shocked if they tried getting Tauti too so Masoe makes sense.

But on the Saints RLfans they posted about 3 week ago that he has signed for them...so hope they jumped the gun!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 22 May 2017, 14:08

TheSheriff wrote:If Cas missed out on Fifita, i wouldn't be shocked if they tried getting Tauti too so Masoe makes sense.

But on the Saints RLfans they posted about 3 week ago that he has signed for them...so hope they jumped the gun!
I'd rather we went for Andre Savelio to be honest.

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 22 May 2017, 14:28

Id go for mose,hes a big powerfull unit with a good offload on him but thing that concerns me is he does small minuites or least he did at saints,but still a very good battering ram to take wind out of players

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 22 May 2017, 17:00

nottinghamtiger wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:If Cas missed out on Fifita, i wouldn't be shocked if they tried getting Tauti too so Masoe makes sense.

I'd like us to bring Savelio in but he is a back row forward who as stated he doesn't want to play in the middle. Him and Masoe would complete our forwards nicely.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 22 May 2017, 17:07

Sharlotiger wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:

I'd like us to bring Savelio in but he is a back row forward who as stated he doesn't want to play in the middle. Him and Masoe would complete our forwards nicely.
I'd be playing Moors at prop. He's doing much more down the middle at the moment anyway.
Though I think in our team there is little difference between second rowers and props.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 22 May 2017, 17:45

Cook
McShane
Millington
McMeeken
Savelio
Milner

Moors
Masoe
Sene-Lefao
Massey

Would be a damn good pack/bench.

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 22 May 2017, 18:00

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Sharlotiger wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:

I'd be playing Moors at prop. He's doing much more down the middle at the moment anyway.
Though I think in our team there is little difference between second rowers and props.
Moors as played mainly at prop all season, shame there isn't 2 of him as I like to see him out wide where he can be even more devastating.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 22 May 2017, 20:11

Patrick still to come back would be like a new player. I don't think Brandon douglas will be far away come next season.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 22 May 2017, 21:35

Like him but maybe a luxury player not in the vein of Powell's forwards amd thr pack he has assembled. Powell seems to like those who can do long stints, versatile ball players as opposed to wrecking balls. Springer appears to not have Powell's trust at present which is a shame too.

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 23 May 2017, 00:15

The Savelio ship has sailed for me. Played well when here but chose Warrington over us - you make your bed, you lie in it. I would look at some islanders, sound out Moors, Roberts and JSL about any prospects/contacts.

I would also look at Mullaly at Leeds.

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 23 May 2017, 00:25

Andrew6666 wrote:The Savelio ship has sailed for me. Played well when here but chose Warrington over us - you make your bed, you lie in it. I would look at some islanders, sound out Moors, Roberts and JSL about any prospects/contacts.

DP said Savelio wasn't on his hit list last season, came on loan to cover injuries.
Danny Boy

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 23 May 2017, 00:31

Danny Boy wrote:
Andrew6666 wrote:The Savelio ship has sailed for me. Played well when here but chose Warrington over us - you make your bed, you lie in it. I would look at some islanders, sound out Moors, Roberts and JSL about any prospects/contacts.

DP said Savelio wasn't on his hit list last season, came on loan to cover injuries.
Savelio had signed at Warrington for 2017 before he even joined us on loan.
I thought Savelio showed real potential when he was with us. The question mark is over his consistency, as he hasn't been able to hold down a spot at Saints or Warrington.
With Holmes' future seemingly in doubt, Savelio would be a good addition.

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 23 May 2017, 07:14

I agree with andrew on this. No savellio for me, cant get in a warrington team thats underpeforming and without currie in the team who is a certainty in his position when fit. Masoe would be a good signing, just wonder if he would be replacing springer though, dont know whats happened to him but doesnt look half the player he was last season

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 23 May 2017, 12:52

I'm glad you said that as I've been thinking the same but feared ridicule.
when he first made the leeds team I thought he was a joke and it was a sign of how far leeds had fallen.
however as the season has gone on I've been more and more impressed with him. bags of enthusiasm.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 23 May 2017, 12:54

lurcher wrote:

I'm glad you said that as I've been thinking the same but feared ridicule.
when he first made the leeds team I thought he was a joke and it was a sign of how far leeds had fallen.
however as the season has gone on I've been more and more impressed with him. bags of enthusiasm.
I rate him too. The Leeds fans don't seem to hold him in very high regard, but there is just something about him that makes me think he could go to another level

viva brad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by viva brad » 23 May 2017, 13:05

Can someone clarify something for me re Savellio

In an interview with either Powell or Gill towards the end of last season the reporter asked if we would sign Savellio and the reply was here is hear on loan and is a saints player and will go back to saints at the end of his loan spell so we aren't talking to him about staying here.

So if we didn't talk to him how has he chosen another club over us.